• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

CathyKeshi

Well, Pkinnew, THAT's always a welcome sighting ... just fantastic!

pkinnew

BAS - It is substantial but very comfortable! I think it'll get more wear when the weather gets warmer.

BAS

Today, PP metallic graduated-by-strand triple with PP Bauhaus dangles -- these are round white pearls I can live with!

triple metallic neck shot with Bauhaus 3-6-15.jpg

ear shot 1.jpg

ear shot 2.jpg

pkinnew

BAS - What a beautiful and elegant way to end the work week - thank you! I really want a triple strand someday because I drool over yours!

pkinnew

I decided to wear my PP pistachio Akoyas yesterday. They're not the largest mm pearls (newberry, yours are fantastic!) but the color is unique and the luster amazing!

016.jpg042.jpg018.jpg031.jpg+

pkinnew

And today I'm wearing my PP white souffle necklace with natural white Hanadama earrings. The souffles are big but they just peek out from under my collar so they're not too overwhelming.

059.jpg063.jpg066.jpg082.jpg045.jpg050.jpg

Tucs

Gorgeous, pkinnew! I love it with that collar, great dress/suit!

pkinnew

Thanks! I almost wore my Akoya pistachios (see prior posting) with this jacket but isn't it against the law to wear the same pearls 2 days in a row lol!?

Bailey1856

Thanks! I almost wore my Akoya pistachios (see prior posting) with this jacket but isn't it against the law to wear the same pearls 2 days in a row lol!?

really?!?! Then I must get more pearls! LOL
Your Akoyas are wonderful, i love how shiny they are.