• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

baby nurse

My earlobes are very sensitive to weight but my neck isn't at all. I just really like the look of smaller sized pearls in a rope, anywhere from 5-7mm. I have one that is either 7.5 or 8mm and the pearls themselves are lovely but the rope just doesn't have the same appeal.

funky_pearl

thanks everyone:) yeah i learned my lesson...from now on i'm gonna tell my bench guy to try to keep the patina, i think it looks better on the antique pieces that way!

CathyKeshi

funky_pearl, both pieces are lovely, but that Pearl encircled locket is just enchanting!!!

baby nurse

I wore my double strand of Sheri's screamers today to do some Easter shopping at Walmart ; )

PPdoublescreamer.jpg

perlas

Wow, lots of beautiful pearls in here. It's like window shopping. 😉

One of my favorite strand. 9mm FWPs, dark lavenders.

image.jpeg

image.jpg

funky_pearl

i love that double strand baby nurse. and what a beautiful, long lavender strand perlas!
here's what im wearing today...a midcentury princesse pearls brand graduated strand, vintage mikimoto spray pin and an unmarked wreath pin. all akoyas. the pearl earrings are metallic freshwaters.
0g7j9XAl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

baby nurse

Thanks, kelluvpearls.

Those are gorgeous deep lavenders, Perlas!

Funky pearl, I love the set you are wearing. I've never considered pearl pins-- these are so pretty!

Easter egg Tahitians for Easter Sunday ; )

MulticolorTs.jpg

Tucs

My goodness, BN, those look enormous, I don't remember seeing them before, can you please fill me in on details? they are gorgeous.

Perlas, your rope is beautiful! I love that shade of lavender, I have never seen such a long necklace in a darker shade of lavender.

funky pearl, you look straight from a 1950s movie, with your delicately beautiful akoyas.

Sanippy

Perlas - I love that beautiful shade of lavender, your rope looks beautiful on.

Funky pearl - what a gorgeous collection of classic pearls!

Baby nurse - those pearls are huge! I love the lovely shapes and colours.