Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

thanks everyone:) yeah i learned my lesson...from now on i'm gonna tell my bench guy to try to keep the patina, i think it looks better on the antique pieces that way!

funky_pearl, both pieces are lovely, but that Pearl encircled locket is just enchanting!!!

I wore my double strand of Sheri's screamers today to do some Easter shopping at Walmart ; )

double strand of Sheri's screamers from Pearl Paradise

Wow, lots of beautiful pearls in here. It's like window shopping. 😉

One of my favorite strand. 9mm FWPs, dark lavenders.

9mm FWPs, dark lavenders
9mm freshwater pearls, dark lavenders

i love that double strand baby nurse. and what a beautiful, long lavender strand perlas!
here's what im wearing today...a midcentury princesse pearls brand graduated strand, vintage mikimoto spray pin and an unmarked wreath pin. all akoyas. the pearl earrings are metallic freshwaters.

Thanks, kelluvpearls.

Those are gorgeous deep lavenders, Perlas!

Funky pearl, I love the set you are wearing. I've never considered pearl pins-- these are so pretty!

Easter egg Tahitians for Easter Sunday ; )

Easter egg Tahitians for Easter Sunday

My goodness, BN, those look enormous, I don't remember seeing them before, can you please fill me in on details? they are gorgeous.

Perlas, your rope is beautiful! I love that shade of lavender, I have never seen such a long necklace in a darker shade of lavender.

funky pearl, you look straight from a 1950s movie, with your delicately beautiful akoyas.

Perlas - I love that beautiful shade of lavender, your rope looks beautiful on.

Funky pearl - what a gorgeous collection of classic pearls!

Baby nurse - those pearls are huge! I love the lovely shapes and colours.

Thanks Katbran, Tucs, Pearl Dreams, IcyJade, kelluvpearls, hanadama, BWeaves!

The Tahitians are multicolor baroques and range in size from 13 to 16mm.

Back