Natural White Set

jshepherd

Over Christmas, I tend to handle most of the really difficult requests because Mia and the other ladies are just too overwhelmed to do much other than get the packages out as quickly as possible.

This season I worked with two separate customers to create something genuinely special. The first was the Tahitian pearl set I posted on a couple of days ago. The second is for a customer that wanted a truly special set of akoya pearls.

I was able to work with the same group that has collected the non-pinked non-pinked, natural white hanadama to use a special, small cache of the same pearls they had collected and sorted out apart from the rest of the hanadama and other natural whites. It's pretty rare that I am truly stunned by the beauty of pearls - the loot pearls a couple of years ago did that. But this akoya set is unlike anything I've seen in the last 13 years.

We were able to get enough pearls for one more shorter strand, so I'm planning to donate it to the "Magical Gifts of Nature Exhibit," put on by the Cultured Pearl Association of America, to be on display at the Tucson show.

natural white hanadama akoya set with intense luster

Last edited:
The luster/orient on those pearls is the best I've seen yet. Great pearls to put in the display. I hope to see them next Feb!

What beautiful pearls. That set is special. I can only imagine if it looks that good in a picture how good it really looks in person. Great job Jeremy, congratulations.

I have seen the promised land!

I have seen the promised land!

I second the "OMG"! What beauty, what bliss, what sheer perfection.

Impressive set of pearls. I'm sure they will be very happy with them.

Gorgeous set, Jeremy! Simply stunning. The photography is perfection. : )
You've got some very lucky clients!

...btw... where did you say you got those again? ;)

Oh my... kinda takes your breath away! Well done Jeremy. Well done!
Happy Christmas.
Marianne

Back