Jewelmer Store Stuffs

perlas

So I also visit Jewelmer stores to grab my advocacy bracelet to to keep Palawan Seas healthy and clean.
Here are some of their pearls that you might find interesting.

Golden studs.

image.jpg

I love this 13mm super high-orient supper deep gold pendant. Unfortunately I can't capture the play of colors.

image.jpg

The strands.

image.jpg

The everyday bracelets.

image.jpg

My advocacy bracelet. :)

image.jpg

Thank you for posting these lovely shots!

Thank you so much for posting these pictures! It is wonderful getting to see different pearl sellers from around the world. Very nice bracelet too!

Beautiful bracelet... and everything else SIGH. Thanks for sharing.

More Jewelmer stuffs!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is the deep gold high orient pendant at Jewelmer. I'm not sure whether to buy this or a strand. There is only one pearl in the display area of this quality in 3 stores....13mm...They have a loose one at the back room but pricey!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Pattye, Pearl Dreams,
Sigh. The pendant because Jewelmer cannot even match it to make earrings. I've been to four Jewelmer stores and only one has that quality. However, budget-wise, 1 deep gold baroque strand = to the price of 4 such pearls, except that Jewelmer has only one. The round 14mm of high orient is 1 baroque strand = 2 such pearls (loose without gold fitting).

A couple of years ago, when Jewelmer was at GJX in Tucson, they had a really special pearl mounted in a pendant. I doubt this one could be matched either...

Jewelmer pendant.jpg

perlas, that round high orient pearl would make a stunning ring.

GemGeek, the range of colors in that pearl is astonishing.

I'd go with the pendant, it's absolutely spectacular. I agree with PD's sentiments, which would be harder to find later on?
I really like that gold dangle bracelet in the last photo of post 11 with what looks like a humongous GSSP. I'm also interested in knowing pricing bc I have no idea what high quality GSSP should fetch.

Back