Jewelmer Store Stuffs

Thanks, everyone! I am happy with the purchase.

Here are the neck shots:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The box:
image.jpg

The authenticity card:
image.jpg

The hidden clasp and description of pearls:
image.jpg

Ooooooh! Thanks for all the pictures, drool drool. You look magnificent wearing those pearls and I doubt there is any way you will regret your purchase. Congratulations.

Really beautiful, perlas! They look fantastic against your skin.

I love baroque and ringed pearls, too.

WOW !!! Absolutely beautiful colour !! And I too love the ringed pearls...and those earrings are enormous! How is the weight .. something that you can do all day or for a few hours? All in all .. fabulous choices !! And I agree about buying from them..there are some things that it's worth paying more because the quality it superb .

Wonderful choices, perlas! They are absolutely beautiful on you!!!

Wonderful choices. You will treasure these and really love wearing them Congratulations!

WOW !!! Absolutely beautiful colour !! And I too love the ringed pearls...and those earrings are enormous! How is the weight .. something that you can do all day or for a few hours? All in all .. fabulous choices !! And I agree about buying from them..there are some things that it's worth paying more because the quality it superb .

The earrings are 16mm buttons. I can wear big pearls now with proper nuts/backing all day. But I worked my way up to it. My ears used to suffer at 11mm rounds. :) so I went gradually from 11mm to 12mm to 13mm, then 14mm then going now to 14.5, 15, and 16mms. ��

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

Omg! Gorgeous pearls, they are so gold!! They look beautiful on you.

They really glow on you! Thank you for sharing and enjoy your beautiful new pearls!

Woah.. they look great on you. Fabulous color on your skin. Thank you for the pictures

perlas, I'm curious about your hidden clasp. Can you show me a close up photo of what it looks like when opened?

My baroque GSS has a hidden clasp as well, but I don't think they are the same kind.

Thank you ladies for the kind words. :)

Pearl Dreams, here's a photo of the clasp open...

image.jpg

Oh! We do have the same clasp--or similar design if not exact same.

How do you open yours? I squeeze between the 2 clasp pearls with my thumb and index finger, and the pressure pushes the clasp open.

Harpoon clasp close up from GSS strand.jpg

attachment.php

Pearl Dreams, yes I squeeze them together,then twist, and it opens. To close I put it back and twist it.

Okay, a little different but also easy to use. I love the continuous look these clasps give the strand-- and no itchy clasp at the neck.

Wow! I love those on you! They just pop against your skin and look spectacular! I think the strand was a great choice.

Back