I destroyed my freshadamas !!!!

imanit

Baroque Pearl
:eek::eek::eek:

I have to admit that me two 9-10mm Freshadama strands are the two strands that I wore the least. All my "funky" strands are regularly on my neck and those two, classical ones stayed in the boxes... so I decided to destroy them...

This is what I did to the purple green one:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

4a.jpg

since I committed this "sacrilege", I wore it few times...
I still can take off te pendant and wear it "normal way"....

White Freshadamas are waiting for inspiration.... meantime I played with :

...my other purples. This is the ones from THE BAG:
8.jpg

I liked pendent for Freshadamas so much that I did this Big one too.... I don't know wen I'll be wearing it....
5a.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg

That is *not* destruction, it is creation and perfectly lovely!

...and I redid my two bracelets from PP. As bracelets, I was not wearing them often. I added 4 drops, 14k WG beads and "voil?":
11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

The blue and green pearl in the pendant part of the necklace are amazing !!!

The whole thing is amazing! Both necklaces are mesmerizing.:eek: Talk about inspiration! Beautiful work.:) (Where did the green and blue ones come from?)

barbie

The whole thing is amazing! Both necklaces are mesmerizing.:eek: Talk about inspiration! Beautiful work.:) (Where did the green and blue ones come from?)

barbie

I bought last year two bracelets at PP. Mixed colors Tahitians, AAA, 8-10mm. One of them had those two pearls...

Oh, Ivona!!

I am laughing so hard I fell off my chair--you had me totally panicked at the title--then to see such gorgeous!!! results of the "destruction"---beautiful, fun and soooooo creative, and we don't even have to beg for the neck shot!!!!

'..by now, I know better than to show pearls with NO NECK shot !!! I would have to do it anyway....so why to wait..

Oh, Ivona!!

I am laughing so hard I fell off my chair--you had me totally panicked at the title--then to see such gorgeous!!! results of the "destruction"---beautiful, fun and soooooo creative, and we don't even have to beg for the neck shot!!!!

and, by the way, don't laugh.. it was a major decision for me. I really felt that I'm playing with something too perfect to be touched by a novice in pearls....

Ivona, great - this is really creative!

I like most of all the purple one wich is now a double strand with a fower/star on one side. Looks terrific!

Olga

Beautiful designs Ivona. Congratulation !

Wowee !
Ivona, they are all absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE the pendants......:)

Truly gorgeous! I'm sure quite a few on here would let you destroy their strands any day! ;) Especially love the first one...so asymetrical...

Back