Goodies!!!

waimeamomi

Natural Pearl
I went to my first Jewelry/Gem show at the Santa Monica auditorium yesterday. Sarah was there, and I finally got to meet Fuji Voll. Sarah and I got a little quality time, and I got some very nice pearls from her, but she also pointed me to an amazing vendor, Chris from Bonita Creations. Wow, I went crazy. I got some amazing boulder opal pendant pieces, which I can't wait to work with in combination with some Tahitians or other pearls. I got some really nice Brazilian tourmaline slices, also destined for pearl greatness, and I got these awesome dendrite quartz pendant pieces that right now I just want to frame there so amazing. I'm posting pics of the quartz group, and a couple of the opals. They'll be pics of all individually later this weekend on my Etsy site, but these are just for you! Thanks Sarah and Chris!
;)

Attachments

• bo1.jpg
    bo1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 32
  • bo10.jpg
    bo10.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 31
  • dendrite1.jpg
    dendrite1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 32
  • dendrite2.jpg
    dendrite2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 30
  • d4a.jpg
    d4a.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 35
Ooooh, looks like you had serious fun! Looking forward to seeing what you do with your goodies.

Ooooh, for sure. That dendritic quartz is awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

Sheri, Sarah had a pearl that had your NAME on it. A huge freshie that was naturally shaped like an octopus. Seriously, the moment I saw it, it said SHERI! Get her to send you a pic.

Sigh, my evil friends are always trying to lead me down the path of temptation... ;o)

That's the one I was responding to. Far out.:cool:

Definitely SW sky with a touch of Yaqui Magic. .......Sonoran Mysteries.

Does it fit on leather like the one on the right? I see some reconstructed 60's going on here......

Last edited:
I'm another fan of the dendritic quartz - very pretty!

WOW!!!! all of the photos show such Beautiful Stones... Great haul! Looking forward to seeing the goodies you make from them!

Cheers!
Ash

Here's the first creation. And without pearls - amazing. I almost forgot the other things I got, including these gorgeous tanzanite smooth polished stones. They have a much deeper color than I often see, and I had to have them. And they match some of the boulder opal so... I had some boulder opal beads from way back, and what you can't see is that they all have bits of opal that make them flash in the light. And a pair of matching earrings .

Attachments

• tan3.jpg
    tan3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 38
  • tan2.jpg
    tan2.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 35
  • errings.jpg
    errings.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 37
Back