Do real men wear pearls?

The boy in question like his Mummy's necklaces etc, and sees no gender-based reason not to enjoy them!

I think it's a girl thing, but men are also not lacking behind in this race. I think pearls are gorgeous and I do have a couple of items of pearl jewelry. I got my first pendant from my mother on my birthday, but the other pieces were purchased because I liked the look.

In Lower Silesia, Poland, the happy owner/chef of a highly recommended restaurant proudly sports a white drop pearl earring.

Freshwater Pearl Cluster Necklace

For a different mood he wears a beautiful Tahitian pearl earring (on a post).

Borghi 72-Inch Akoya Rope

@mausketeer
wow, i just love your carved tahitian!
The carving is stunning.
To be honest, I'm a little bit jealous. :D

The setting looks so close to the ones I make, I like the round shaped allure instead of the one where pearls are hanging from a chain.
Personally I prefer Black pearls for guys, but it's up to them to wear what they like.

Attachments

• creamy-gold-south-seas-pearl-as-interchangeable-clasp.jpg
    creamy-gold-south-seas-pearl-as-interchangeable-clasp.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 12-mm-white-china-pearl-interchangeable-clasp (1).jpg
    12-mm-white-china-pearl-interchangeable-clasp (1).jpg
    13 KB · Views: 38
That's what I want, All the time I thought about how will a men wear a pearl which is known for girly wear, but these type of pendant made me crazy about pearls, instead of heart pendant I will try this round shaped pearl pendant.

Or horn shape abalone pearl pendant (bought from New Zealand Natural Pearls, member here). Gold setting made by Takayas Mizuno http://takayascustomjewelry.com/

More abalone pearls here http://www.pearlparadise.com/Natural-Abalone-Pearls245.aspx

Attachments

• IMG_4772_1.jpg
    IMG_4772_1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
My nephew is wearing a bracelet from Pearl Paradise like the one on Caty's post no.46

10177457_10152458096830982_2920363429063781637_n.jpg

Thank you Pattye :)
I bought this bracelet for him a long time ago. Yesterday he placed this photo on his FB and I thought that it could give a good bump to this thread.

Back