Men Who Wear Pearls!

freshpearl188

Community member
Seeing more and more men wearing pearls and its just a lovely thing to behold! Only last week was at a music gig and the lead singer was wearing a classic white necklace, Turned out they were his grannys and he wears them for good luck. My partner is a bit of a beach goer and he loves wearing this matching grey pearl leather pendant and bracelet. Especially striking on tanned skin! Anyone else see men wearing pearls out and about?

Man wearing a single Tahitian pearl on leather
A matching single Tahitian pearl on leather bracelet

For sure! Most pearl farmers I've met wear pearls. I used to wear these big Mabe pearl pendants ...but then a cousin of mine, a friend of mine...you know how it goes: they tell you they really love your piece and you gift it away. Ended up with no more pieces to gift away ;)
Jeremy Shepherd has some beautiful pendants and wearing necklaces is fun!

Wearing a Sea of Cortez pearl necklace to the pearl ruckus

I would always wear a Cortez Pearl necklace to the Pearl Ruckus!

THANK YOU to each of you for posting pictures of yourself in pearls. Not only to see the pearls, but to put faces to these wonderful people who are so faithful about commenting on all our pearl posts. Love you guys! Thanks for this wonderful forum where pearl friends can share joy.

I love all these pics!!!

Douglas, I remember all eyes would divert to your neck when you entered the Ruckus, to see which strand you would be bringing to the event.
Me too!

For sure! Most pearl farmers I've met wear pearls. I used to wear these big Mabe pearl pendants ...but then a cousin of mine, a friend of mine...you know how it goes: they tell you they really love your piece and you gift it away. Ended up with no more pieces to gift away ;)
Jeremy Shepherd has some beautiful pendants and wearing necklaces is fun!
maybe its about time you treated yourself to a new pendant!

Back