Do real men wear pearls?

these are very wearable by men also

Attachments

• shooting at bintan, indonesia
    shooting at bintan, indonesia
    42.1 KB · Views: 60
  • the pacific ocean! In McArthur Park, Leyte.
    the pacific ocean! In McArthur Park, Leyte.
    26.8 KB · Views: 39
yes, I think they are very nice, now a matching necklace in the same style, next project

Do real men wear pearls? Let me check......Yep I'm a real man. I think it's only those artificial guys that don't. ;)

I bet that's because you haven't seen round, multicolour Kamoka pearls :) I am sure round Cortez pearls are anything but boring in real life too...

- Karin

true enough! anyone care to donate to enhance my pearl education? poor little pearl girl here needs to compare her species! anyone? bueler? bueler?

- j -

(oh, and josh, i think we really need another photo WITHOUT the fish please and thank-you....... ;0 )

If you look closely you can just make out the single pearl I was wearing.

Seriously, was anyone looking at the pearl or the fish?:D

not to break up the blush fest :).. sorry fish boy...
here is one of my favorite photos of "proof" that REAL MEN REALLY DO WEAR PEARLS!
26" inches or so of circle Tahitian pearls with a carved jade pendant on Sergeant Hand (he usually wears them tucked into his uniform... but he claims that they help him focus and retain his lavender aura while on duty)
And YES.. I am standing on a CHAIR in this photo!
more happy men and families in pearls!

Attachments

• this is the day of CP&J opening ,18th Apr
    this is the day of CP&J opening ,18th Apr
    42.9 KB · Views: 56
  • THE INSIDE OF CP&J
    THE INSIDE OF CP&J
    59.8 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCF0116
    DSCF0116
    41.9 KB · Views: 52
adeline - you're cracking me up...... isn't it summer there now? (ie: beaches, men in shorts, etc)....... winter here now...... booooooooo

i love sargeant hand! i guess with a name like that he had to become a cop, huh? (remember my bueler comment earlier? now think back to 'fast times at ridgemont high' - remember mr. hand? not a name you'd want as a teacher! lol)

well i gave my boyfriend that carved tahitian i bought from sarah and he's wearing it as we speak! and he does NOT wear jewelry...... i couldn't believe it! (he was taking it off in the shower - i told him not to bother......) he even wears it to WORK! he's a tile setter - a real rough and tumble crew........ you just never know i guess........

- jodie -

It's perpetual summer in Singapore, about 30 degrees, with some cloud cover given the monsoon rains in the region. And, yes, back home in Melbourne, it's coming into summer right about now with Feb a real killer (43 degrees on those days).

The carved tahitian from Sarah is superb, glad he likes it too. As for the husband, sigh, I last threatened to tatoo my name all over his ring finger. Not that he gets hit on much these days :p

Adeline how am supposed to respond to that (other than a thank you)? I. Don't. Know. I like that.
Jodie THAT was the Hand I was thinking of but I was sure a reference to it would get nothing but crickets chirping.

Back