Men Who Wear Pearls!

Man jewellery should look a bit as though the man was out hunting and just saw this interesting thing. So wood, pearls, uncut stones, that sort of stuff is great. Mr T style gold chains..naff. Very naff.

Thank you for clarifying.
Perhaps though, some people in this world may feel like they need to show how much they have or who they are through excess. You never know, there may be some people who think similarly about me when I wear 2-3 layered pearl necklaces and a diamond tennis bracelet. Live and let live...
I love how people on this forum, especially on the "Show Us Your Pearls In Action!" thread, ALWAYS encourage and praise each other's creations and choices, without judging. That is definitely one of the things that attracts me to this amazing forum.

My youngest son wearing his strand on Cable Beach in Broome. He got to harvest a south sea pearl the day before...love that his love of pearls runs in the family :love:
Alexpearls.jpg

My youngest son wearing his strand on Cable Beach in Broome. He got to harvest a south sea pearl the day before...love that his love of pearls runs in the family :love:
View attachment 465660
What a doll! So handsome. I am a choir director and have a 13 year-old young lady singing soprano. She wears the prettiest half paperclip chain, half 3mm pearl (fake) toggle clasp necklace. It looks so sweet on her. Perhaps this very young generation will take over the pearl world!

And...I WANT TO HARVEST A SOUTH SEA PEARL!!!

Last edited:
Just saw Timotheé Chalamet (did I spell his name correctly?) wearing a pearl choker.
08_kylie_jenner_y_timothxe_chalamet_conversacixn.png_1250536924.png

What a doll! So handsome. I am a choir director and have a 13 year-old young lady singing soprano. She wears the prettiest half paperclip chain, half 3mm pearl (fake) toggle clasp necklace. It looks so sweet on her. Perhaps this very young generation will take over the pearl world!

And...I WANT TO HARVEST A SOUTH SEA PEARL!!!
Not boasting, you understand.
And note that I paid, every bitey bug for miles around got me

Attachments

• 28958584_10155619294294576_7781703102163320832_n-150x150.jpg
    28958584_10155619294294576_7781703102163320832_n-150x150.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 26
  • a beuatiful gold drop shaped pearl.jpg
    a beuatiful gold drop shaped pearl.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 30
  • bites.jpg
    bites.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 30