A Special Pair

JerseyPearl

Hi everyone...so look what showed up in my mailbox earlier this week?

These wonderful earrings!!! IMG_3292.jpgIMG_3291.jpgIMG_3290.jpgIMG_3289.jpg

These wonderful earring findings are from our very own Katbran...she did an amazing job on them. As soon as the glue dries on the mounts, I will post ear shots. In the mean time, there's also a matching necklace bar that goes with...will post that one when I've completed the mounts. Katbran made these amazing pieces, which are just gorgeous. When she originally posted about a pair she made for herself...I begged her to make a set for me! The pearls are from Jacques, and are around 12.5 mm each. I LOVE these wonderful earrings!

And I realize I've used "wonderful" multiple times to describe them! But they really are WONDERFUL! They don't really show up well on a white background (although the pearls do...they have blue halos around them that play beautifully off the silver). I will try to photograph on a darker surface later.

Wonderful indeed! Beautiful setting for beautiful pearls. Do they feel heavy? Ear shots please.

Tucs, they have a nice weight to them but I am used to heavier pieces. I use Lobe Wonder ear supports and I don't feel them at all! I will post ear shots tomorrow...I promise! I cannot thank Katbran enough for this wonderful design. They are edgy and cool, and very fashion forward. And credit to Jac for the fabulous pearls...these are from a batch of circled peacocks.

Those are just lovely and look elegant on you, JP. Awesome work Kat!

I love the modern design, and the quality of the metalwork and the pearls are fantastic.

Wear them in the best of health!

Thanks everyone...and thank you most of all to Katbran for her gorgeous design. The metal work on these is amazing. While the design is modern, minimalist...the construction is anything but...very complex! However, isn't that the hallmark of a true minimalist? The pearls are wonderful too...they are from a lot of circled peacocks I purchased a while back. I kept them in my stash box, and when the earrings arrived...well, they screamed to be put onto the posts. They have a blue halo ring around their mid sections, which plays so delicately and beautifully off the brightly (and finely!) polished silver.

Back