A Special Pair

These are so gorgeous! They don't look circled to me at all.

Katbran I love that design. I'm wondering if you could make some more. PM'ing you now.

Really beautiful, JerseyPearl! May I ask, did you use 2 part epoxy to glue?

I wouldn't be surprised if someone tried to buy them from you! They're perfect.

Again ... Thank you all very much for your lovely remarks... could turn a girls head :roll eyes:

Thanks to JP for being so very very patient !! I have a touch of Dragon in me and don't like to let go of things once I've finished them lol I had a friend who had to almost arm wrestle some bangles out of my stash when she came to try on a Labrodite necklace I'd done for her. She took 5 of them...and I still miss them....:( I think I have control issues ...

I understand the hoard only too well. I do try to justify to myself that I need to sell to buy more, but there are a few pieces tucked away.

My biggest hoard is unset stones and the pearl hoard is growing as well. The advantage of the unset hoard is that I can't sell unset stones, can I? So I have a ready excuse to hoard.

Thanks JP, I'll have to try that Superglue gel. Katbran, really nice work!

Sorry slight side track... Katbran about the superglue gel. Would you suggest it suitable for earring studs too? And if you don't mind to share where you bought it from

Jp is there a specific brand. The store we have in spore is quite limited in selection. Would E6000 count as superglue gel?

From my understanding, E6000 is "jeweler's cement" and is a different product than superglue. I have heard it is more reliable in the long run and isn't prone to cracking.
The superglue that has helped for me on projects in the past is good 'ole "Loctite."
Hope this helps!

Sorry slight side track... Katbran about the superglue gel. Would you suggest it suitable for earring studs too? And if you don't mind to share where you bought it from

kalmen22- JP used the superglue gel when she glued her own Jac pearls onto the findings I made. Im sure that Wendy (Pearlescence) uses it as well. I use the two part epoxy but also have used GS Hypo cement and E6000 .. they all work.

LadyD- if I had your talent I'd hoard absolutely everything lol And lord help me if I ever start collecting stones...I've been thinking about it.....

Sun seeker - thank you very much :)

Back