100 Inch Rope Challenge!!

Wow, love these colors (especially how the multi-color is really subtle, not stark, distinct color differences), and that gold toggle clasp, too.

Pattye -- beautiful! I would love to wear that!

Gosh, those look stunning, would love to see a neck shot!!

WOW! Pattye, that is glorious!:D
It's like an impressionist painting-each pearl color subtly vibrates the color pearl next to it, making the eye create even more color shifts in between. The balance of the large pearl enhancer in size and orient brings the focal point to the whole piece. Have you been telepathically talking to Monet about morning light?

I love it! May we see more photos of it?

WOW! Pattye, that is glorious!:D
It's like an impressionist painting-each pearl color subtly vibrates the color pearl next to it, making the eye create even more color shifts in between. The balance of the large pearl enhancer in size and orient brings the focal point to the whole piece. Have you been telepathically talking to Monet about morning light?

I love it! May we see more photos of it?

Many thanks to Everyone for your kind comments, and here's a few more photos taken in morning light~yes, I do love the gentle colors, and your lovely description, Whicker. TSS, thank you, yes, I feel the subtle colors draws one in for a closer look.

P1010422  crop  exposure 2.jpg P1010423  exposure 2.jpg

pattye -- that is absolutely lovely! What a beautiful rope!

Quite lovely, thanks for posting more photos.

....finally got around to finishing my 100" rope just before last week's Ruckus. It's made with 5.5-6.0mm freshies. The small size makes it very lightweight and wearable, ..but it took forever to finishing the knotting!
ombre1 100 in.jpg
ombre2 100 in.jpg
ombre3 100 in.jpg

I adore this, SunSeeker! Terrific use of color and I'll bet it lights up whatever you're wearing. So versatile!!!

That's beautiful, Sunseeker! I don't know if I'd have the patience to knot 100" but what a reward for completing it! I love that it is ombre too!

Sunseeker, it looked sensational! And having tried it on, I agree that it's very wearable, weight wise.

What an achievement! All those petite pearls and beautiful shading! Love it.

That is just gorgeous! (my hands are beginning to cramp just remembering what it feels like to do 100 inches)...

Whoa, what an amazing feat!! I didn't see that at the Ruckus - I would have had to take that right off your neck and try it on right then and there! That's quite an accomplishment- LOVE!

Back