Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Pearl Dreams. It's really fun to do.

Comment

• How beautiful! You did a wonderful job!

Comment

• Lovely necklace, Charlotta! The banded Tahitians go very nicely together.

Comment

• Charlotta, it turned out great. It's a perfect summer confection.

Comment

• Nice job! I love wire wrapping.

Comment

• Charlotta, that's lovely!

JEG, I love wearing pearls backwards, but I've never done it to hang a pendant. Great idea! I love necklace and pendant together.

Comment

• Thanks everyone for your kind words. I made a shorter one as well, I'll post when I get a decent photo.

Comment

• I decided to take a page out of Baby Nurse's book and get a bit more creative with my layering.

Tahitian keshi tin-cup from Kojima. little h pendant hanging on her pearl & emerald tin-cup. Komoka black and white Tahitian studs. Nothing matches, but I love how they look together.

Also, I've discovered that the front seat of my car at 7 a.m. has perfect pearl lighting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_79f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	382441

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlotta View Post
                    [ATTACH]60776[/ATTACH][ATTACH]60777[/ATTACH][ATTACH]60778[/ATTACH]
                    I made a tincup, it's actually my second one, the first one was for practice. It's made of silver wire and circled tahitians.
                    Bam! That looks fabulous...and I just LOVE circled Tahitians...so much character. You did a great job!
                    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• BWeaves -- love the combo, your sweet Mona Lisa smile and the perfect car lighting!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
                        Thanks 86C, Katbran and Sunseeker! I love these clasps for being able to wear strands “backwards” and attaching pendants or charms. I do the same thing on bracelets, too.

I think I posted this before way back in this thread, but it is a better photo of the strand and pendant.
                        [ATTACH]60774[/ATTACH]
                        I went back but didn't find it... what are the little gold bits between the pearls? GSS or actual gold donuts?
                        I love the look of this one.

Charlotta - great job on the tin cup !!! Circles have such great character !

BWeaves - I do love that Keshi chain !!
                        https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                        https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Charlotta, great job wire-wrapping! I love circled Tahitians, so much color and personality and the tin-cup is perfect for summer!

BW, love your keshi & little h strands worn together!

Comment

• Lovely pearls ladies, really good design! Large baroque freshwaters today.
                            See below, thanks Pearl Dreams for the flip.
                            Last edited by Frost Me; 07-07-2018, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• OOOOOO, those look like dollops of delicious whipped cream.

Comment

• Here you go!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Frost Me's pearls.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	382442

Comment

Working...
                                X