• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Alice Chan, those are very pretty earrings!

Red, so glad to see you are out and about and back to work. Less painful to go back to work when you can wear those big Tahitians!

Pareltje, so great to see your post! It’s been a while. I’ve always loved that colorful Fiji strand!

86Corvettegirl

Love those drops, Alice Chan!!

Beautiful Tahitians, Red. You wear them so well!!

Pareltje, the colors & luster of your Tahitians & Fijis are fantastic!! I love how well the colors show!

Charlotta

Pareltje, beautiful colors and luster on your tahitians and fijis. They look great on you.

Pareltje

Thanks PD for your compliment and you are always helpful with flipping pics.
Thanks for the compliments Andrew, jeg, 86Corvettegirl and Charlotta. Have a nice weekend.

Last edited:

jeg

Traveling Pearl
I have been collecting random tiny Tahitian keshi in order to make a pearl chain. Wearing it with my big Kojima Tahitian drop.
4AA87216-727A-42BF-9584-AA941457A7B5.jpg

75B2B9DF-5717-4633-885A-4C3A96AB20CF.jpg

And worn with my Kojima golden SS drop, and paired with a mixed strand of SS, Tahitian, and freshwater pearls from Rio Pearl, Hong Kong.
65C156F8-D003-4F79-8B21-A924AC8BBEB5.jpg

CC85CFE7-4D6A-4485-A4E3-A9BCCB92B296.jpg

Pareltje

jeg, love your tiny Tahitian keshis worn as a chain they're so versatile and you can combine them with any enhancer you want.

Red

Look at those gorgeous strands with the lovely grey outfits. Great inspiration for fall and winter. Love the mixed HK rope and that giant Kojima golden drop is a treasure.

86Corvettegirl

Jeg, I just love the variety of your T's! I especially love the Keshi necklace! Looks just fabulous with your pendant.

I have just finished packing for our trip to NOLA! Kanaloa is very excited but he is packed nice & secure! He's ready to get his party on!!!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks so much, Pareltje, Marianne, lary007, Red, Parrot Lady, and 86C!:eek: Have a wonderful trip, 86C!!

BWeaves

Multicolored Tahitians from PP and black and white Tahitian studs from Kamoka.

fullsizeoutput_10aa.jpg

Katbran

First Alice Chan ! What gorgeous gorgeous WSS earrings !!! Lucky you !

Red - glad you are recovering so well and breaking out the big Tahitians ! And I love Cherry and Aubergine T's

Pareltje - Those strands work well together... I do love the Fiji !

jeg -collecting the little Tahitians has turned out well...adorable rope and again layers are beautiful !

BWeaves - Lovely Tahitians , they look like soft silvery shades of greys, blues and greens . I find those lighter coloured strands to be quite neutral really and they seem to work with everything .

BWeaves

I thought I did not like "black pearls" for years because I just don't care for a whole strand of the dark ones. When I discovered they came in light and bright multicolors is when I fell in love with Tahitians. This particular necklace jumped out at me at Ruckus a couple years ago and it really does go with everything. I have two sets of studs from Kamoka, and both are mismatched pairs. This pair is pale blue and dark purple, while the other pair is lavender and peacock green. I find that both pairs go with everything, and especially look good with my natural white Hanadama rope, which totally surprised me.

lary007

What a beautiful backdrop for a fabulous strand! I love the length of it too.. I have a fatter neck so I pay attention to those things lol. I have a lot of dark tahitians (which I do love) but I'm curious to see how lighter ones would look on me. PG is so dangerous sometimes.

Charlotta

Bweaves, the tahitians looks great on you. They really are stunning and as you say goes with everything. I use my multicolor rikiteas a lot and always when I don't know what to wear.