Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jersey, I just ordered a few loose strands to make a tin cup, thanks for this info!

Comment

• Wow, I've missed so much beauty...

SunSeeker I love your Kamoka pendant. Did you buy it at the last Ruckus?

Hanadama, your T ropes are going to look exquisite together!

Kalmen, your BSS pendant looks lovely on you.

Pearly-whites, beautiful circle wss necklace, and your versatile fw rope!

Comment

• I wore this to work today. It's also what I wore to my Mom's funeral. I think (I know) I was ogled by a few of my aunts and cousins.

Kojima Tahitian necklace and Komoka B/W studs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2235.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	372523

Name:	IMG_2237.jpg
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	372524

Comment

• Yesterday I wore my holy grail ripple strand from PoJ with a fireball pendant from PP, and a pink metallic rope from the last Black Friday sale. This strand changes color with the slightest change in light and position. I

I got a bit carried away with so many photos! The last photo is facing direct window light. I think at some point I'll switch out all the white pearls for more colorful pearls - or maybe just a couple. I'm enjoying the mix the way it is for now.

Thanks to BabyNurse and Purranha, last year I decided to take the plunge and buy one when I saw how beautifully they wore their strands!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Jaw hits ground. LM, those pearls are amazing.

Comment

• Oh, BW our posts just crossed... I always enjoy seeing your lovely kojma Tahitians, especially worn with your mxed Kamoka studs! Again I extend my best wishes to you and your family.

Comment

• Lmgarden I love your layers! Each piece alone is gorgeous (yay another Holy grail!) but together they are so much more interesting.

BWeaves, you look very chic in those cool earrings and fab Tahitian strand. I bet your aunts were ogling you for sure. I'm sorry about the circumstances..

Comment

• Imgarden that holy grail is gorgeous. And the mix and layering oh wow. Great stuff

Bweaves I admire your kojima tahitians. They look glorious yes I would imagine cousin and aunts checking you out. Sorry about the circumstance.

BN yes I remember a blog from POJ about blue south sea and that's the batch I think. I love it. It glows and the baby blue colour just gets me.

Comment

• LM--that is a stunning combination of spectacular pearls!

BW--I am so very sorry for your loss. You look beautiful and elegant in your tahitians, so tasteful and perfect.

FP--I finally have an answer for you. The WSS circles graduate from 12mm to the center pearl at 15mm. Here is a photo.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1308.jpg
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	372536

Comment

• hanadama, I am also loving that long strand, such pretty tahitians.
                      Imgarden...WOW! That an amazing ripple and enhancer. Love the colors.
                      Still loving your earrings, BWeaves.

My black and white Tahitian earrings are done. The 11mm size was bigger than I thought, but they are still okay. Also tin-cupped a few small pearls and a few keshi I had. I am not sure about the length or center keshi and may replace it for something bigger/ not as oblong. I also went and got a big old chop. Going to grow out my natural color (a lil salt and pepper) and the two-tone look is not one of my favorite looks.

Name:	earrings.jpg
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	372535

Name:	20170220_182310.jpg
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	372537

Comment

• Thank you so much Jersey Pearl that is incredibly helpful!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hanadama View Post
                          Thank you ladies!SunSeeker - it will be about 36" or just under. Contemplating ordering more pearls to lengthen it. Thank you BN but I can't take the credit for the knotting! These were originally stung by PP and I've just cut them into sections for layout purposes. I'll have to pull them apart properly for re-stringing!

MSC!!! You cannot understand how much I love this necklace! Your dancing keshi hve stolen my heart.
                          That's a perfect length, so versatile, so many styling options

Comment

• Originally posted by baby nurse View Post
                            SunSeeker thanks for the close-up of your pendant. It's lovely and looks very versatile. It's silver correct? Also like the flexibility of having an enhancer so you can wear it on more than a chain.
                            Thank, BN. Yes it is silver

Comment

• Originally posted by lmgarden View Post
                              Wow, I've missed so much beauty...

SunSeeker I love your Kamoka pendant. Did you buy it at the last Ruckus?

Hanadama, your T ropes are going to look exquisite together!

Kalmen, your BSS pendant looks lovely on you.

Pearly-whites, beautiful circle wss necklace, and your versatile fw rope!
                              Thanks, lmgarten. I bought it at Ruckus a few years ago.

Comment

• Lmgarden, I love your holy grail! Your layers look great together and look excellent with your skin tones. And that souffle is stunning!

BWeaves, your Tahitian strand is beautiful, I love the B/W studs! My condolences to you for the loss of your mother.

moneymeister, your keishi tin-cup is so pretty and delicate. Nice work!

Comment

Working...
                                X