Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BAS - It is substantial but very comfortable! I think it'll get more wear when the weather gets warmer.

Pkinnew, that is my favorite pearl necklace ever (I am a HUGE fan of SoC Mabes). I am sooooo glad you got it, so you can post pictures when you get it and I can oogle!!! STUNNING!!!

Today, PP metallic graduated-by-strand triple with PP Bauhaus dangles -- these are round white pearls I can live with!

Pearl Paradise bespoke triple strand graduated metallic pearls
Graduated metallic strand with earrings
Nested graduation metallic freshwater strand with earrings

BAS - What a beautiful and elegant way to end the work week - thank you! I really want a triple strand someday because I drool over yours!

I decided to wear my PP pistachio Akoyas yesterday. They're not the largest mm pearls (newberry, yours are fantastic!) but the color is unique and the luster amazing!

Pistachio colored strand from Pearl Paradise
Pistachio colored akoya pearl strand from Pearl Paradise
Natural pistachio color akoya strand from Pearl Paradise
Pistachio natural color akoya from Pearl Paradise

And today I'm wearing my PP white souffle necklace with natural white Hanadama earrings. The souffles are big but they just peek out from under my collar so they're not too overwhelming.

Pearl Paradise souffle pearl strand
063.jpg
066.jpg
082.jpg
Souffle pearl strand from Pearl Paradise
050.jpg

Gorgeous, pkinnew! I love it with that collar, great dress/suit!

Thanks! I almost wore my Akoya pistachios (see prior posting) with this jacket but isn't it against the law to wear the same pearls 2 days in a row lol!?

Thanks! I almost wore my Akoya pistachios (see prior posting) with this jacket but isn't it against the law to wear the same pearls 2 days in a row lol!?

really?!?! Then I must get more pearls! LOL
Your Akoyas are wonderful, i love how shiny they are.

Back