Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I posted this pic a few days ago on PS. They're from CC-- golden ripples with pink overtones.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CC ripplespinkcashm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	358712

Name:	CC ripplespinkcashm2.jpg
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	358713

Comment

• Pretty! And I do like the subtle sparkle of gold between the pearls - complements their warm overtones nicely.

Comment

• la_corsetiere - Great knock around pearls!!! So big and colorful! I love the stringing idea too!

Comment

• Originally posted by la_corsetiere View Post
          Pretty! And I do like the subtle sparkle of gold between the pearls - complements their warm overtones nicely.
          Thank you!

Comment

• I always love seeing your ripples!

Comment

• Originally posted by la_corsetiere View Post
              Restrung a strand of largish Tahitians on soft flex cable with rubber bumper beads in between, so I can wear them in the shower! to sleep! diving! with thermal underwear! My latest knock around pearls.
              Largish? I think I would say LARGE Klonks they are wonderful Sheri and I love the shirt too!

Comment

• Sheri, LOVE the Bumper Tahitians, especially with a dotted top
                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• La Corsetiere and Baby Nurse, those are so different from each other, and yet each incredibly lustrous and luscious. I am enjoying this photo resurgence soooooo much!

Comment

• Love those ripples, Baby Nurse.

La Corsatiere- That really is a great idea for stringing those beautiful Tahitians!

Comment

• La Corsatiere -- huge Tahitians and such a unique way to string. They look great on you.

baby nurse -- those ripples are so metallic and heavenly.

Today I wore my newish triple Art Deco golden akoya from kiwipaul, metallic fireballs dangles from Kevin, and my GSS ring from Mikeyy. I loved pikinnew's overview of the pearls she wore the other day, so I did the same:

Name:	neck shot 1-23-15.jpg
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	358714

Name:	fireball earshot 1.jpg
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	358715

Name:	fireball earshot 2.jpg
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	358716

Name:	FU ring.jpg
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	358717

Name:	today's combo 1-23-15.jpg
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	358718

Comment

• BAS- Lovely! I especially like the pairings that aren't matchy-matchy. So many different combinations are possible.

I would love to see some of these fabulous pearl collections all together. I might put mine in a big pile and take some pics. Hey, wouldn't it be neat to get the best photo blown up, frame it, and hang it on the bedroom, bathroom, or dressing room wall.

Comment

• Boy seeing that clasp really brings back memories of my mums jewellery box...my sister and I going in and sitting in front of the mirror trying things on .. adding more and more pendants (we love the animal ones..elephants with emerald eyes or leopards with ruby )... pinned them to our clothes till we sparkeled like little Christmas trees. There was a strand of pearls with a similar clasp ... very creamy as I recall. But all stolen by an ex husband .. sigh.. I'll just have to look at BAS's photos for the memories ! So lovely BAS .. I'm glad you snapped that necklace up ! Such a classic.
                          https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                          https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• It's not in action yet but will be as soon as it arrives. I've been eyeing this stretch bracelet from PP and it's now on sale. I just bought one. Yay!!! I asked for dark "cooler" overtones. Here's PP's website sample.

Name:	stretch bracelet.jpg
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	358719

Comment

• That's gorgeous, Bailey. It's a very nice price too. Do you have a photo of the one you bought by any chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Urchin View Post
                                That's gorgeous, Bailey. It's a very nice price too. Do you have a photo of the one you bought by any chance?
                                I've just asked for more photos of this one and another one with blue-green/silver, purple, pink. Will update you Sea urchin

Comment

Working...
                                X