Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a rope of PP cream metallics and a rope of apricot rosebuds from Kojima Pearl.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PPKojima.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	364072

Name:	PPkojima1.jpg
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	364073

Here is the rosebud rope doubled.

Name:	Kojimarsbd.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	364074

Name:	Kojimarsbd1.jpg
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	364075

Comment

• Look at those cream metallics -- lucious. And such rosebuds! That's the first time I have seen a long strand of them. Decadent together. ♡♡♡

Comment

• BWeaves - Nana's pearls look great with that top and the perfect light. She would be proud of you.
        Bailey - congratulations on acquiring the perfect hue. Gorgeous. Thought you could just casually slip that in there! Ha!

Comment

• Lovely sets BWeaves and BabyNurse.

Comment

• Baby Nurse, you're just the Queen of Pearl Styling. Just lovely.

Comment

• Baby Nurse, I love the rope of cream metallics with the rosebuds. But I'm a sucker for multiple long ropes of pearls.

Is that Boden cashmere sweater, too? I just love those. They're perfect with pearls, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by baby nurse View Post
                They are perfect with your skin tone! And so lustrous! If you get a chance, please take a few pics of them and post them?
                I will I promise and a few other projects I'm working on.

Thank you all for the lovely comments about my new GSS. I'm glad you like them as much as I do.
                Last edited by Bailey1856; 02-12-2016, 04:23 PM.

Comment

This is a rope of PP cream metallics and a rope of apricot rosebuds from Kojima Pearl.

[ATTACH]39630[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39631[/ATTACH]

Here is the rosebud rope doubled.

[ATTACH]39632[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39633[/ATTACH]
                  Very nice combo BN especially the cream metallics. I would like to know more about the metallics. I quickly saw yesterday about Sheri's screamers on a different thread. Are these same pearls or different altogether? What body colours do metallics have other than cream?

Also, how in the world do you take such clear neckshots? Do I need one of those selfie sticks? What camera do you use, cell or DSLR? I know I really appreciate everybody's pictures in this forum. It helps me decide whether I want to try a certain type of pearls. I find a real person's neckshots are better than those bust things (i don't know what they're called).

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                    I'm staying home today, but I'm wearing Nana's pearls.

[ATTACH]39625[/ATTACH]
                    Your Nana's pearls are so special and I especially love that clasp.

Comment

• Thanks GemGeek, kelluvpearls, Tucs!

BWeaves you have a good eye! Yes, that's Boden cashmere. I freeze in the winter and live in these Oct-April!

Comment

• Bailey thank you for all those compliments! This rope of cream metallics was available at PP roughly 3 years ago, so not the same group of pearls as the screamers. These have a a slightly pink-peach bodycolor and are mostly round.

About 2 years ago, I bought 3 hanks of 6-7mm strands from PP that are white with cream overtones. Those are more off-round but have very nice metallic luster.

I'm honestly not sure what's more common in terms of metallic bodycolor. Bright white is not flattering with my skin tone so I'm drawn to the ones that lean towards ivory/cream.

I take pictures with my iphone 6s. And I take at least 10 for every one that I post, lol. Anyone who glances at my phone when I'm scrolling through trying to find a picture of my kids, is shocked at the sheer number of pearl pics

Comment

Bailey thank you for all those compliments! This rope of cream metallics was available at PP roughly 3 years ago, so not the same group of pearls as the screamers. These have a a slightly pink-peach bodycolor and are mostly round.

About 2 years ago, I bought 3 hanks of 6-7mm strands from PP that are white with cream overtones. Those are more off-round but have very nice metallic luster.

I'm honestly not sure what's more common in terms of metallic bodycolor. Bright white is not flattering with my skin tone so I'm drawn to the ones that lean towards ivory/cream.

I take pictures with my iphone 6s. And I take at least 10 for every one that I post, lol. Anyone who glances at my phone when I'm scrolling through trying to find a picture of my kids, is shocked at the sheer number of pearl pics
                          Your strands are stunning! I love the rosebuds. And here, I thought I was the only one with more photos of pearls than kids!
                          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• I got this lavender bracelet from The Pearl Outlet recently. I really like bracelets because I get to see them when I wear them. This is 6.5-7.0mm, AAA. I requested dark pearls with rose overtones and also picked out a different clasp from the one shown on the site. I especially like the two yellow gold whatever-they're-called things that keep the two strands together rather than having them flop around. I get a lot of use out of it so far.

Name:	br1.JPG
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	364084

Name:	br4.JPG
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	364085

Name:	br3.JPG
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	364086

Comment

• Everyone looks stunning in their pearls this week! Baby Nurse ... a whole rope of Rosebuds?!? You never fail to surprise me ... love those!!!
                              Sea Urchin, a nice bracelet is a great thing ... and your new lavendar is very pretty! I don't get much work done while wearing bracelets LOL ...
                              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Perfect bracelet. I think that will be a frequent wear item!

Comment

Working...
                                X