• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

KaySD

Bailey, I love your strand styling!

Newberry, it was so wonderful to see you and your gorgeous Tahitian rope yesterday. Those pearls are so colorful IRL -- I kept getting distracted while we were talking, lol.

baby nurse

Such gorgeous, luxurious pearls ladies!

This is a freshwater strand I got from Catherine Cardellini.

CCfwp.jpg

kalmen22

Such eye candy from all.

Kept it light with the heat we are experiencing.
Layered pendant look . Actually the top one is my earring drop that works as a pendant as well. Who knew :) 20160505_165822.jpg

funky_pearl

love the layers kalmen22!
i wore some of my favorite pearls for the first time since we moved last night out, i really missed them!
f2XyARbl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
M6N8qL8l.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

funky_pearl

thanks jerseypearl! it's all a random mix of old things found or gifted to me. the mirror is silver or silver plated and an antique from my husband a few years ago. it has someone else's initials engraved in a curly elaborate script i can't read. the vintage cut silver glass jar was used as a candy dish i think, lol. :) it holds perfume samples now.

BWeaves

Oh wow, layers on layers of pearls, and squares on point. I love them all.

lmgarden

Luscious layers everybody!

Was cool in L A today- got to wear a sweater! Wearing an old gss rope with my new Kojima Tahitian rope. Pearls look better IRL - didn't get the right lighting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 0

SunSeeker

love the layers, lmgarden, and that you're wearing the orbit clasp in front with a pearl attached. Bravo!

Bailey1856

THank you Purranha,Sunseeker,Gemgeek,Newberry,Tucs,KaySD, and JP.

Dripping in glorious pearls...those are lovely...and no need for the gym today, as I am sure they gave you a workout.

JP, I agree. I think I should do yoga so I can stretch my arms further. It is HARD to do a selfie. :D

Bailey1856

Luscious layers everybody!

Was cool in L A today- got to wear a sweater! Wearing an old gss rope with my new Kojima Tahitian rope. Pearls look better IRL - didn't get the right lighting.

They look great together. The GSS is a pretty shade, looks like a light creamy gold.
I wish i have an orbit clasp it so versatile.

BWeaves

I love all the layers and mixing of different pearls at the same time. You all inspire me.

A couple of days ago it was really hot, so I went with a denim dress, my squiggle pearls, and moonstones everywhere else (which you can't see in the photo).

IMG_0947.jpg

Today it was actually chilly. I wore a wool sweater and my coin pearls, with my Kojima drops.

IMG_0952.jpg

In between I decided my non-pearl jewelry needed a little love.