• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Bailey1856

love the layers kalmen22!
i wore some of my favorite pearls for the first time since we moved last night out, i really missed them!
f2XyARbl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
M6N8qL8l.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Love the earrings and the bracelet and the B&W torsade is so cool.

Bailey1856

Luscious layers everybody!

Was cool in L A today- got to wear a sweater! Wearing an old gss rope with my new Kojima Tahitian rope. Pearls look better IRL - didn't get the right lighting.

They look great together. The GSS is a pretty shade, looks like a light creamy gold.
I wish i have an orbit clasp it so versatile.

BWeaves

I love all the layers and mixing of different pearls at the same time. You all inspire me.

A couple of days ago it was really hot, so I went with a denim dress, my squiggle pearls, and moonstones everywhere else (which you can't see in the photo).

IMG_0947.jpg

Today it was actually chilly. I wore a wool sweater and my coin pearls, with my Kojima drops.

IMG_0952.jpg

In between I decided my non-pearl jewelry needed a little love.

Sanippy

Beautiful pearls BWeaves, I love how you wear moonstones with your pearls. I have a loose pair to set, I was thinking they could look amazing with metallic drops.

SunSeeker

I'm a little late to the party, ok a lot late, b/c I'd rather be on the other side of the camera! But today I thought I should share more often so here goes. Today I wore white ripples with my white freshadama earrings from PP. ripples & freshadamas.jpg

baby nurse

Those are beautiful on you SunSeeker! They look very round and lustrous-- thank you for sharing : )

Today I'm wearing my pastel Tahitians.

PPpastelTs7.jpg

SunSeeker

Thank you kelluvpearls, baby nurse and JP! I appreciate the kind words! And baby nurse those Tahitians are perfect on you!

Sanippy

Sunseeker, gorgeous ripples!

Baby nurse, the pastels are beautiful and so intriguing. They appear to look so different depending on what you're wearing. What colours do you mostly see in person?

baby nurse

Thanks SunSeeker, Katbran, JP, Tucs, hanadama.

Hanadama, I think this strand is more chameleon-like than my other Tahitians because I'd swear it's a different piece depending on what I'm wearing. When I wear grey they look silver and pistachio. With seafoam I see more pastels with pinks and blues.

IMG 1153PPpasteTs3.jpg

CathyKeshi

Hi from Venice! Miss you all :) No pearls, but this amazing rhinoceros is in the drawing room of our hotel. Look closely, his ears are geodes, sides encrusted with amethysts, and large single amethyst crystal horn and toenails!

image.jpg

kelluvpearls

Consumer
BN your Tahitian drops are very interesting, you have a good eye for picking pearls.
CathyKeshi you must be having lots of fun! The rhinoceros is a work of art, your hotel looks beautiful and plush.

BWeaves

Haha, love the rhino!

BN, your chameleon pastel tahitians really do change color! Gorgeous. Part of the reason I kept the Kojima strand I recently bought (instead of buying the Edisons I was lusting after) was that they completely changed color when I tried them on. It was so noticeable that my jaw dropped between taking them out of the box and putting them on my neck. When I tried to match them to different outfits, they changed color again. I was smitten.

Today I'm wearing my BBBAs (Big Blue Baroque Akoyas). When I first got them, I was in love. They were the biggest bluest pearls I owned. Now I wish I'd gotten something a bit better. I haven't fallen out of love with them. They go great with faded denim. I've just discovered so many other pearls that are bluer, or bigger, or more colorful.

IMG_0961.jpg