Yay, My New Freshadama Pearl Set!

Skypearl

Hello, I joined this forum recently and I have enjoyed admiring all your gorgeous pearls; you all have the Best pearls!! Thank you for letting me join your great forum.

Well I was talking to Kaywal and told her I wanted some Mikimotos. She showed me her gorgeous Freshadamas; after I saw them I knew I had to my own set! hehe Thank you for your help Kaywal. I bought the 7-8mm pearl set (earrings, necklace and bracelet) in the pink/silver overtone.

They arrived at 6:30 pm so no sunlight so more pics later. Without further adieu, here they are. I think they are gorgeous and I am madly in love. :D

Note: Please scroll down a bit for lots more pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_1117.jpg
    IMG_1117.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Thank you for your sweet compliments! They are 8mm, 16 inch necklace.

very very nice... good size, and the matching looks good. well chosen!

Thank you so much, Neria, Mistof Cassiopeia, Claudenancy, SuddenlyAddictedtoPearls, and Waimeamomi!

Here are a few more pictures. hehe:p

Attachments

• IMG_1129.jpg
    IMG_1129.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1135.jpg
    IMG_1135.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1136.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1141.jpg
    IMG_1141.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1126.jpg
    IMG_1126.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 41
Wow! Look at that reflection.

Isn't it funny how you want to take pictures of your pearls. And you want to share your excitement for them with others. And just look and then and hold them. (am I showing my illness? :p)

I am so glad we have a place to share our love(s).

Wonderful pearls you have!

Gorgeous!! They look so lovely on you dear. :) Your photos are beautiful! So glad you're happy with them!

Hi Skypearl,
Fabulous pearls, thanks for the photos.
Just look at that lustre.....

Hi Skypearl,

well they are pretty. So now you need a necklace with Frsheadamas in pink overtone and matching earrings.... They look lovely on you! Enjoy wearing them.

Awwww, well done, and I am glad you like the pearls, and nice neck shot! :D

DK :)

Sorry about the picture overload; I had to show off the earrings too. Thank you for all your sweet words; I am soooo loving these pearls!:D

Maryd, I love them, thanks; I am ecstatic we have a place to share our love of pearls! Woo! hehe

Kaywal, thank you for all your help; I adore your set!

Sueki, thank you; I am now going to tell friends and family. I am amazed at the lustre and roundness to them!

Jerin, here is a quick pic of the earrings; I do have the bracelet. hehe I wanted a matching set, yay! Thanks!

dkan, thank you very much!

Attachments

• IMG_1168.jpg
    IMG_1168.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 38
Great neck shot! What a classic look.
Sky, is that necklace the same as the one in your original post? I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks, but this one looks a little longer and less pink than the first one.
thanks!

Great neck shot! What a classic look.
Sky, is that necklace the same as the one in your original post? I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks, but this one looks a little longer and less pink than the first one.
thanks!

It is the same necklace. I actually pulled it back a little last night that is why I took this picture to help get a perspective on length. Some people like the 18 in; I like the 16 in better for me. I think I saw on Pearl Paradise some models with the various lengths to help us out with that decision.;) I can also tell you that in different lighting situations it may change the shade a tiny bit since the pearl has an opalescence to it (I think they call that the orient and lustre, pls correct me if I am wrong experts)? I think it is hard to photograph pearls and in this picture I had the flash off and it was not in the macro mode. The other pictures were using macro in sunlight and the 1st picture was with the flash using the macro mode. They are truly gorgeous pearls.

Today I went to a high end jewelry store and I had to compare my pearls to Mikimotos. I honestly could not tell the difference, maybe I could if I pulled out my loupe but really the Freshadamas look fabulous!! They do have a light pink overtone to them but so did the Mikimotos. I am really impressed by the quality, lustre shape and feel. My husband also really likes them too and he usually does not care too much about jewelry!

OOOOO!!! They are even "more gorgeous-er" up close! I want MINE!! NOW!!!

Waitin' is HARD Y'all!!

(I just ordered a 8mm 20" strand of Gemfresh from TPO, and now I'm WAITING...tap tap tap)
Skypearl and I are all hot to compare notes!

Back