Tahitian drop pendant

SydK

my search for a well-shaped Tahitian drop is over, thanks to this 11mm x 16mm beauty <insert heart eyes emoji>
(Excuse my grubby gardening hands :) )
CD0F9ECF-85B2-4986-9609-AA64946D3132.jpg
34ED47A5-B07E-4264-8F4D-8EC4D5E8B6E5.jpg
AE86789B-1598-4302-922C-74B54C473195.jpg

It's gorgeous, where did you get it from. The finding looks like Tahitipearldesigner.

I've been looking for something like this for a long time. I've been considering the etsy shop TahitiPearlsdesigner, and that looks like one of theirs. Is that one of theirs?

That looks like a category killer to me! Shape is perfect!

Nice find! The perfect shape, and the rainbow is coming out strong! Nice! Excellent size for you too, excellent visibility.

Thanks everyone. I am so happy to have found it - it’s just what I was looking for.
Charlotta and loopysheep, well spotted - yes, it is Tahitipearldesigner. I have a few things from them and have always been happy with them. Their pearls are generally big and colourful, which I like, their pictures are good, and I also like their simple, solid findings. This one is on an enhancer, which I haven’t had before but am enjoying trying out on various strands and chains.
Bweaves, now maybe I can stop gritting my teeth with envy whenever I see your Kamoka drop :)

I highly recommend naming your new pearl. La Perlagrina would love a new sister.

Back