Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I really like the redo of the keshi necklace. But I'm finding that I really like a pearl on pearl tin cup, as opposed to a chain and pearl tin cup.

Thanks all for your nice comments!

Funky_pearl, living so close to our favorite vendors is a definite plus - but I live approx 4-5 miles from pp, depending on the time of day it can take over an hour, sometimes more! L A traffic is not a plus!

I couldn't get a good pic of me wearing this, so I snapped a bad one and took a better quick pic of it. I absolutely LOVE genie bottle shaped tahitian pearls. I think they are my favorite!!! (Id love a long rope of them).

FullSizeRender_1.jpg
Genie bottle shaped Tahitian pearl

Ckrickett - what a cool shape! Love it!

Tahitians for me today too. Mismatched studs and infinity pendant.

Mismatched Tahitian studs and infinity pendant
image.jpg

(Also struggling to get a decent neck/ear shot!)

Stunning, lmgarden! I love your design combination of blue akoyas with the goldens and the keishi! Very summery!

Ckrickett, I love that long pendant! Is this a new piece? The genie bottle shape is a favorite of mine too : )

Hanadama, your Tahitians are stunning! May I ask where you picked up the pearl and infinity finding? Just gorgeous on you!

Love those BN, the colors are spectacular! I can't wait until fall when I can wear my tahitians again, its to hot to wear strands like that down here now.

Baby Nurse, you are the queen! Your photography is so great, and the color (and the shell buttons!!!) of that sweater set brings out the cherry colors on those Tahitians perfectly :) Lovely.

Thank you ckrickett and Cathy!!

It was so cold here today that I had to pull out the cashmere sweaters again. In June :rolleyes:

I'll bring this strand to the ruckus (next month!!), and a shell button cardigan too ; )

And velvet, sigh, Baby Nurse :) I might like the velvet as much as the pearls LOL. It's been cold here too ... our young friend termed it Junvember.

Ckrickett great Tahitian pendent!!

Hanadama Beautiful pendent!!

BabyNurse sweater 10, Tahitian strand 20 ;) so glad you will be bringing it to the ruckus.

Thank you ladies!!

Baby nurse - the Tahitians are all from Jac - the pendant on the left holds an 8mm round and the other holds a 7mm circled round. Both from his multicolour mix. The pendant settings are from Rio!

I absolutely love your Tahitians - the colours are spectacular and you capture them so well!

Back