• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

newberry

OMG Lmgraden I love your redo's!!!!!!! I hope you won't mind if I copy your design :) I have a double strand of Lake Biwa silver pearls and maybe if I do something like this I would wear them. I've had them since 2010 and maybe worn them twice if that. Look at them but never wear them. Your new pearls are totally wonderful ;) Enjoy!

CathyKeshi

Lmgarden, what a fabulous redesign ... I just love those blues and golds together ... Congratulations!

lmgarden

Newberry, thank you for the compliment - we all inspire each other here!! I think something like this would look great with your silver biwa pearls. Can't wait to see what you choose! Actually I'm thinking I may switch the gss drops to larger and darker round gss. But for now I'll live with them the way they are...

Thank you , Tucs and Cathykeshi! I'm so happy to wear this strand again!

kelluvpearls

Consumer
Purranha what do you need done? Over on Pricescope they mention ID Jewelry a lot.
BN 13 strands! I have a feeling we've only seen a fraction of your pearl stash!

BWeaves

I really like the redo of the keshi necklace. But I'm finding that I really like a pearl on pearl tin cup, as opposed to a chain and pearl tin cup.

lmgarden

Thanks all for your nice comments!

Funky_pearl, living so close to our favorite vendors is a definite plus - but I live approx 4-5 miles from pp, depending on the time of day it can take over an hour, sometimes more! L A traffic is not a plus!

Sanippy

Ckrickett - what a cool shape! Love it!

Tahitians for me today too. Mismatched studs and infinity pendant.

image.jpg

image.jpg

(Also struggling to get a decent neck/ear shot!)

baby nurse

Ckrickett, I love that long pendant! Is this a new piece? The genie bottle shape is a favorite of mine too : )

Hanadama, your Tahitians are stunning! May I ask where you picked up the pearl and infinity finding? Just gorgeous on you!

CathyKeshi

Baby Nurse, you are the queen! Your photography is so great, and the color (and the shell buttons!!!) of that sweater set brings out the cherry colors on those Tahitians perfectly :) Lovely.