• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BAS

I just had to share! My daughter's senior prom is tonight and she actually asked to wear my pearls!!! She chose silver/blue baroque Japanese akoya strand and silver/blue keshi dangles:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Pia prom night.jpg Views:	1 Size:	37.2 KB ID:	361516

Last edited by a moderator:

kelluvpearls

Consumer
Cyn even though the bracelet weren't set with pearls I really love it.
BAS your daughter looked lovely, and elegantly modern in your pearl. It is nice to be young!

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Eeeeeee! What a great moment!

She looks stunning - when she realizes how gorgeous she looks in pearls, you may have to seriously share ;-). Good thing you've started her collection!

BAS

Thanks, everyone. I think the baroque blue akoya just glow on her. Youth and pearls. The most perfect combination!

kelluvpearls

Consumer
Thank you all, Sarah's pearls are indeed beautiful!
BAS I think it's the phone camera's function that's making me looking younger, apparently in the selfie setting it would digitally smooth your face and features! This is a bit awkward. ;)

Last edited: