• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

pkinnew

JerseyPearl - I love the idea of the party! New jewelry with no outlay of cash!

cyndaco - That cuff is amazing and your SS's look great on you.

BAS - What else can I add to the other comments about your beautiful daughter in silver blue pearls!?! The two glow wonderfully together!

kelluvpearls - I think the sea sheels are a cute touch to the pearl earrings! How fun!!!

pkinnew

I decided to bring out the big guys - Edisons! These are 12-15 mm multi-colored and were due to be worn!

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 0

pkinnew

And I thought I'd share my charm bracelet too. The pearls are (left to right), white SS, Kamoka pink, gold SS, electric green/blue Kamoka and silver Tahitian. I really tried to capture to colors but oh well!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 0

LitGeek

And I thought I'd share my charm bracelet too. The pearls are (left to right), white SS, Kamoka pink, gold SS, electric green/blue Kamoka and silver Tahitian. I really tried to capture to colors but oh well!

Your bracelet is perfection!!! Those pearls are fantastic!!!

LitGeek

I just had to share! My daughter's senior prom is tonight and she actually asked to wear my pearls!!! She chose Kevin's silver/blue baroque Japanese akoya strand and Kevin's silver/blue keshi dangles:

View attachment 35023

She looks so lovely BAS! Yay on the pearls!!! You just might have a pearl girl yet!

JerseyPearl

JerseyPearl - I love the idea of the party! New jewelry with no outlay of cash!

cyndaco - That cuff is amazing and your SS's look great on you.

BAS - What else can I add to the other comments about your beautiful daughter in silver blue pearls!?! The two glow wonderfully together!

kelluvpearls - I think the sea sheels are a cute touch to the pearl earrings! How fun!!!

I am your pearl twin....love my Edisons from last year's mothers day sale. Those earrings are fab...I've been toying with removing two pearls from the strand to make a pair to wear with the necklace.

kelluvpearls

Consumer
pkinnew love both pieces and they look amazing on you!
thank you katbran and tucs for your kind words.

BAS

pkinnew -- your Edisons just glow on you!!!

Today, PP Tahitian tin cup. I love this piece! So light and pretty with the wonderful memory of choosing pearls with Hisano and Jeremy:

overview.jpg

ear shot.jpg

3 pearls 1.jpg

3 pearls 2.jpg

Last edited:

pkinnew

BAS - Now that's a dreamy tin cup! I love the fact that each pearl was specially selected by friends.

Sanippy

Pkinnew - your edisons look amazing on you and I absolutely love your charm bracelet, I want one too!

BAS - beautiful tin cup, your Tahitians are stunning!

pkinnew

JerseyPearl - Pearl twins - love it!

Today's simple look includes PP natural white Hanadamas, taken in different lighting. These are just amazing pearls!

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 0

funky_pearl

beautiful hanadamas pkinnew, they really glow :) i would love to own a strand myself someday of them! would you mind telling me what size the pearls are?

pkinnew

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! I enjoy wearing pearls often even if I live in small town, pearl-blind, USA!

funky_pearl - The Hanadamas are a graduated strand and I think the largest is 9 (9.5?) mm but I'll check the appraisal.

BAS

pkinnew -- keep those pearlie photos coming!

Today, Japanese baroque blue akoya (yes, the ones my DD chose to wear to prom) with matching dangle jackets made to wear with my diamond stud earrings:

neck shot 5-27-15.jpg

ear shot 1.jpg

ear shot 2.jpg

funky_pearl

beautiful blue baroque akoya bas! i like the drops from your diamond studs a lot. that would be a way for me to start wearing my studs again, they barely get any wear now that i am pearl obsessed, lol.
thanks for giving me an idea of the mm of your strand pkinnew. that's really cool that they are graduated, i love graduated strands!
i wore over the weekend my metallic oval PP rope with my antique cameo to a wedding, i liked the way they looked together :)
S4OYh8Bl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]