• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

funky_pearl

thanks tucs and bas! the blue and gold ones are akoyas i had fun choosing from the pictures pp sent me. i love how pearls change depending on what colors you wear them with and the light. some times those two are little chameleons :)

pkinnew

funky_pearl - Love your bracelet pearl choices! I've been playing with mine and need to post pictures too! And I hear you about wrist shots - not the easiest!

Today my pearls are black & white! I shortened my black & white strand with a pearl clasp so I could wear it close to the neck.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

newberry

Pkin I just love your collection of pearls. Each and every piece is just amaing. Hope you can come to the ruckus and bring them all so I can drool in person :)

pkinnew

Thanks for the wonderful comments! Hisano did such a fantastic job putting the strand and bracelet together.

JerseyPearl - Here are pictures of the clasp and strand before and after. It's circle that opens up and then you close it around the pearls. Yes there's a risk of scratching the pearls so I don't do this very often. And the pearls are big enough that they don't fall through the circle. The other issue is that the rest of the strand falls behind your neck/down your back but if you're desparate enough to shortern a strand you'll do it!

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0

BAS

I am happy to announce that pkinnew was kind enough to sell me one of her lovely PP ombre lariats!!! Voila! Thank you so much, pkinnew! I just love it and it is different from anything I own:

close-up.jpg

View attachment 34995

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 0

BAS

I think it's YG and pink tourmaline. I just love it -- but did any one person notice or say a word today? The answer would be a resounding NO!

pkinnew

BAS - It looks better on you than on me!!! Just gorgeous!

I have a few more items I might be willing to re-home if anyone is interested (pm me).