• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Sanippy

Thanks Lisa c and kelluvpearls! It's autumn here but it feels more like winter in Melbourne, definitely frosty!

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
That's right! The thread isn't 'post what expensive, exotic or rare pearl you're wearing', but 'post what you're wearing'. We want to see:D

I admit to self-consciousness because I don't have many expensive pearls or a youthful jawline, but we're here to have fun! I love your creations, everybody's are interesting to see, I love to see outfits, etc...

Last edited:

ckrickett

I love seeing peoples exquisite necklaces. Even if I will never be able to find or afford them I LOVE just seeing such beauties being worn and loved!!! I hate it when jewelry never gets worn , so when I see phenomenal pieces worn I get happy! Makes the world a prettier place! ;)

Thanks for the kind words, it is a nice breezy little thing. Its about to get STUPID hot down here so something light is always welcome!

funky_pearl

today i wore my pp charm bracelet. i couldn?t get a good picture of it on my wrist so i took it off for photos :)
AYQOiPvl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
and here's my favorite cherry Tahitian pearl on my quartz skull...
SLReYR6l.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

funky_pearl

lol, i collect stones and liked the way it looked like a crown on it's head :D i plan to continue adding to the bracelet, it's really a fun piece to wear!