• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves

Linen tunic and ropes of pearls. Everything Bagel and long mixed tin-cup from Kojima. Pistachio akoya choker from PP. Large metallic drops hung on my Mom's diamond hoops.

fullsizeoutput_c4e.jpg

fullsizeoutput_c52.jpg

BWeaves

Hehehee. It's getting hot here in Florida, so I just ordered a ton of linen. I like the double layered pants, and the boxy tops and the weird ones that button in the back. I've tried all the cami styles and the ones with darts that go up into the armscye fit my chest best.

CathyKeshi

Looking wonderful, BWeaves! You are our harbinger of spring :) I don't even like "orange" and I'm in love with that gorgeous linen top. Well done!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
The Traveling Pearl (and bunny, and me) enjoying sunny Aruba on our morning walk. Bon Bini!

D8EF2787-1B45-4D19-9307-E00C4A388461.jpg

CricketBug

I adore that little travelling bunny (and pearl). It's just so sweet and happy looking! :cool:

CathyKeshi

Oooh, wait for me Jeg and Bunny! I'll be right down :) Have a wonderful time ...

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks CricketBug, 86C, CathyKeshi and Red! It’s been a few years since I’ve been here and I can’t believe all the new things that have been built up. Weather has been great and of course, always windy.

amti

Been busy so I'm playing catch up. As usual, you ladies do not disappoint! So much eye candy and pearls that look like candy! It's very satisfying!

BWeaves

BUNNNNNNNNY! I love it when you share your travels. Your bunny and travelling pearl are more well traveled than I am.

2thdktr

I have never been to Aruba but I have been hunkering to go! Now that I am semi retired I plan to do more traveling to warm, sunny beaches!
Enjoy!

BWeaves

All the blues! Vietnamese blue akoya strands from PP, and blue drops from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_c5a.jpg