Show us your menagerie

I confess that is one of the reason I like it so much. My Big Bro is a very tough manly man…but oh boy when it comes to spiders I've never seen a grown man run so very fast. I'm very quirky I like things that are different like this :) it reminded me of all the pranks I played on him.

I'm with your brother on this one lol I'll have nightmares now :mad: hahaha

I don't like spiders too with the exception of this one. I think it's cool and cute.

Don't care for real spiders either but I actually think they make neat little jewelry pieces, yours included!

I'm glad my little bud (as creepy as he is to most of you) meets with approval just the same! I going on record to say I am still on mission to find an even more realistic looking pearl spider!

I also love the little spider! Having visions of creating some big pearly spiders soon. I am a bit of an arachnophobe myself, but I love spider jewelry.

I cannot wait for that!!!!

I also love the little spider! Having visions of creating some big pearly spiders soon. I am a bit of an arachnophobe myself, but I love spider jewelry.

I got some PMC to play around with and I need up taking a small mold I had of a crab and using it to make a pendant.

I wanted it to look rustic? is that the right word. I added a lot of texture to him, I didn't want him smooth

I didn't over polish it, I like the brushed silver look, I had a little tahitian keshi (which I got from Jacques), and a larger baroque tahitian pendant laying around so I added them to mr crab.

he is done in fine silver, and the tahitian is 10.54mm x 18.35mm
FullSizeRender-92.jpg

Fascinating. I can't stop looking at the crab, even though the pearls are pretty. Which makes me wonder how you got the mold. Can I assume the crab was deceased? :)

Another little dude that came home today-

A Octopus.jpg

Unknown.jpg

Ckrickett- Oooh Mr. Crab is too cute. Love that you left him like he is and not super polished.

BPDDC- What an interesting take on the octopus! I love how his little tentacle is holding onto the chain.

Fascinating. I can't stop looking at the crab, even though the pearls are pretty. Which makes me wonder how you got the mold. Can I assume the crab was deceased? :)

actually he was a mold of a crab from an old creepy crawler toy from the 60s. So no crabs were harmed in the making of this necklace

Back