Oh My Gosh, Josh......

Sueki

Pearl Collector & Designer
Wow !
These arrived today. Semi-baroques from Josh via Care Ehret.
Stunningly beautiful; they really are "insanely gorgeous". A huge thank you to you both, not forgetting those hard-working oysters....

Attachments

• 0001.JPG
    0001.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 0002.JPG
    0002.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 0003.JPG
    0003.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 0004.JPG
    0004.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 31
Wow, Sueki, those are beautiful!! Love the high karat gold too against the blackness....stunning!

Sueki, I'm so happy for you! What a beautiful bracelet. Josh can take a big bow for providing the fabulous pearls, and Care's high karat gold looks very lush with them.

That one colorful pearl looks like it's winking at us!;)

Thank you everyone for your comments.
I can't take any credit for the pearls or the gold work of course, but I appreciate your kind words.
The pearls are, if anything, even better than my photos show.
They all seem to have orient, or rainbow effect, some more than others.
Two pearls especially have a strong pinky plum halo effect.
Most also have a green halo in different light, and hints of gold even.
Look at me - it's half past one in the morning here, and I'm still wide awake.
I've been wearing the bracelet all day and still can't take my eyes off it.
:)

How much was it, if you don't mind me asking? I was thinking of buying a similar one, but I want a gem tahitian bracelet as well. It's all very different. Care's designs are wild. The gem bracelet I want is kinda formal. Maybe I should just get both.

Okay mouth not workign Too busy drooling over these Seuki:D , Yummy, Delicious, WOW... they are Great!!!!

cheers
Ash

Sueki!
Yay! A big cheer for a happy customer. You did great with the photos as well. It's really nice for me to see my pearls arrived at final destination to a happy home. What great orient too.:)

Meh, the one I liked got pulled from ebay just as I was about to buy it. Care says there will be another in a couple weeks. That will be my Christmas present to myself. Then the gem tahitian bracelet next year. Neverending purchases.

Great work, Josh!

Sueki,
The gold and black together are very rich looking. Josh, beautiful pearls. Does the hook clasp catch? I assume it is soft because of the high karat gold. Care's designs are uniquely familiar aren't they? I want one of her Sea of Cortez necklaces, just waiting for my windfall....

It's so nice to see the heritage of the piece from Josh and his gang, to Care, to Sueki. Really a special treat for us all. Makes the piece all the more special. Glad they're yours, Sueki.

"Someday my Pearls will come!"

Ingykiz,
The clasp works well - I like these hook clasps on bracelets as they enable me to easily close the clasp myself, rather than needing someone else to help me.
Knotty,
Yes, I agree, it's rather special being able to trace the origin of the pearls to the jeweller to me.
Kind of a provenance, if you like....
Spaceneedle,
Yes, the colours of the pearls is fabulous with the richness of the gold.
Love those earrings......off to browse that site.
But I'm trying to sit on the mouse hand - I'm already well into the kid's inheritance..... :D

Sueki, I love those earrings! How rich. I adore granulation!;) They're going to look terrific on you.

Blaire,
Unfortunately, those earrings aren't mine - I wish.....
They are SpaceNeedle's ??

Back