Oh My Gosh, Josh......

Sueki said:
Blaire,
Unfortunately, those earrings aren't mine - I wish.....
They are SpaceNeedle's ??

Nope... not mine. I found them on Cindy Clark's website and I believe she's a member of this forum. I thought they would go well with the bracelet.

Last edited:
I believe they belong to the wife of the Abominable Pearl Man who has miraculously cloned himself and been trapped inside the pearls (scroll up and see for yourself) only to be released when again it is time to purchase more pearls for said wife. :)

knotty panda said:
I believe they belong to the wife of the Abominable Pearl Man who has miraculously cloned himself and been trapped inside the pearls (scroll up and see for yourself) only to be released when again it is time to purchase more pearls for said wife. :)

Hmm, mystic receptacles of pearl-loving souls or simple ear-bobs - you decide....:p

BTW, I have dealt with Cindy in the past, and she is a very nice lady with very pretty pearls.

knotty panda said:

Thanks girlfriend, I needed a good laugh! That's exactly what it looks like!:eek: (I'm still living in blower land and it's been over a week now.)

It's a good thing I don't have any money, or I'd be helping myself to those earrings.;)

What do you say about these beauties that are going on sale by Soteby's ? They are 21.3 by 16.8 mm. and 21.3 by 16.3 mm., the tops set in opposing colors with a black and a white keshi pearl, separated by 2 round diamonds together weighing approximately 2.50 carats, mounted in platinum, signed D Vock.

View attachment 2192

I love them !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic! Wouldn't mind those with smaller pearls either, in fact.

I guess an up-do would be ok, if you're a human, that is. Personally, I think with my skin and hair coloring, they should come to me. They'd be devastating with my eyes!

Attachments

• panda.jpg
    panda.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Oooh,
They're nice...
Hi Knotty and Blaire - what's an up-do ?

Sueki said:
Oooh,
They're nice...
Hi Knotty and Blaire - what's an up-do ?

Slang for a hair-do where the hair is swept up. That way your earrings will not have to compete with hair. ;)

Loved the black and white Keishi earrings, those are large and beautiful examples of my favorite pearls and a great example of the choice of materials making the piece. To continue on with the thread name here is a pendant that I just finished last week. One of Josh's Keishi pearls 10.4 mm. in size, beautiful silver blue color with a little bronze overtones in some light and showing great orient in bright direct light. I combined this Tahitian Keishi pearl with a blue green Afghan tourmaline cab to compliment the color of the Kamoka Keishi. The pearl and the Tourmaline are set in 14K white gold palladium alloy which has a very white grey color. Thanks for the great Keishi pearls Josh, I love working with them.
DFrey

Attachments

• Keishi Pendant.JPG
    Keishi Pendant.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 40
How absolutely stunning! I may have to revise my Christmas wish list. Thank you both for giving us this special treat. I can barely see the orient on Josh's pearl, but I can see just enough to tease. I bet the colors are devastating!

Heavens, Dfrey,
It's beautiful. Gorgeous pearl, lovely design.

Lovely combination, Doug----

How fab that you can do the metal work yourself, too.

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Back