My secret Valentine

That large multi-color is spectacular!

Bravo on your purchases!! May they be the first of many.

Anne,

what size is the pearl in the middle of you multicoloured strand? It seems to be much smaller than the surrounding pearls. It looks to me no larger than 8-8,5 mm.

I think that is just an optical illusion; you are noticing a lavender pearl that has a shadow around one side in the photo. But the necklace isn't perfectly matched (it's AA+); there are two pearls in it that are just a tad smaller. I don't mind it. I had already sent one necklace back for an exchange because the contrast of colors in the first one was not what I was looking for. TPO was very nice about the exchange. I was willing to sacrifice a little on the quality of the match to get the larger size pearls. My priorities in choosing this necklace were pearl size and color contrast. Would have loved it in gem-grade or AAA but couldn't afford it. I spent a year looking, learning and comparing--in short, educating myself about the type of pearl necklace I fell head over heels for in a store window. This is just what Pearl-Guide is meant to do, don't you think? Kudos to all of you who participate in these forums.

This is just what Pearl-Guide is meant to do, don't you think? Kudos to all of you who participate in these forums.

I am often amazed at the clandestine researching that goes on here, but what better place to lurk and learn? Oh, and to show off the results of your research... :D

Back