My Amazing Kamoka Valentine!

Those shells from Kamoka are awesome! I love the quality of the carving.

The Kamoka shells are stunning; each one seems the prettiest, then no, the last one, then no, the next one ... just beautiful. I used to have a nice little collection of shells; nothing grand, just pretty ... small children made off with all of them LOL!

Here are some really crappy photos (phone is recharging) so I had to take them using Photo Booth Photo on 2-22-16 at 9.51 PM.jpgPhoto on 2-22-16 at 9.50 PM.jpg

OK so hopefully these are better photos than those terrible shots! The shells are just lovely...and so beautiful to gaze at. No work being done today, for sure!IMG_3112.jpgIMG_3110.jpgIMG_3107.jpgIMG_3105.jpg
and this photo of the ring I'm wearing today, because it looks like a gazing ball IMG_3104.jpg

Kamoka Carved Shell Necklaces

Kamoka Carved Shell Necklaces

Just had to share 2 new delightful Kamoka carved shell (MOP) necklace designs! Fun to layer with other necklaces; lightweight and perfect for summer on their own, with the amazing play of green and pinks. My photo doesn't do justice at all. IRL these are just over 1 3/4 inch across, so pic is deceptively large.

I haven't been able to get a good neck shot either, but I will keep working on it.

P1010610.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous new necklaces Pattye! I'd love to see a neckshot.

JP - that ring is just stunning! Do you have a thread on it?

Pattye, I am so tempted by the Kamoka earrings using the carved shells and pearls.

This ring is one I made a while back...I was going to use another pearl for the setting, but it reminded me too much of Beldar Conehead. I keep the shells out on a table in the family room...each and every time people come over, they seem to make a bee line for the shells. They are so pretty, and so interesting.

Back