Multicolor Baroque South Sea

T

The Pearl Outlet

The colors in this are somewhat unique!

bq_ssm2977_xl.jpg

Ooh, those would look great wrapped up, under my christmas tree!

I am glad a taste for baroque and/or multicolored is growing. They are far more interesting when you combine both. I also like the dinks and dents. They really look like "hand made" pearls not just "cultured".

Here's a Tahitian strand I recently acquired with some interesting colorations as well.

tahb111_lg.jpg

Terry, I really like that Tahitian strand - colorful and unique is about as good as it gets IMHO. I am actually working on getting something similar for myself...

Terry both strands are very nice. The SS's are gorgeous, I love multicolored strands, but personally can't wear the silvery grey ones so well. The Tahitian strand is fabulous.

Here's a Tahitian strand I recently acquired with some interesting colorations as well.

tahb111_lg.jpg

Terry:
Thanks for showing both strands. When I first started lurking here I would have said, Eww to both of them from lack of knowledge. Now, I say Ohhh, to both of them. Today I would pass up the cheaper alternatives and wait for a real prize like the ones you have shared with us. I can't honestly say which I prefer. If I could only get those colors in keishi of some decent size, prefereably at a price I can hope to achieve in my actual lifetime. Thanks again,
barbie

The first strand is a South Sea strand. The pearls are 9-10mm. I think the blue pearls make this necklace just incredible.

Yowie, and yikes. How did I not realize they are SS? They are perfect. You are right about the blues being incredible. Perfect size too. I know you put them up for a comparison but do you mind if I ask what they go for?
barbie

I know you put them up for a comparison but do you mind if I ask what they go for?
barbie

Barbie, you can find out for yourself on the TPO website! The address is in Terry's signature line, and then you just need to click on South Sea Pearls and choose "necklaces" to see all the wonderful goodies he has to offer...

Yes, the South Sea are bead nucleated and are not keshi. Otherwise these would be absolute enourmous, larger than life keshi!

Back