is this real saltwater pearl? South sea pearl?Thank you🌹🌹🌹

Cloeefofo

bought it online and spent $220.help with Any tips ,please?

is this real saltwater pearl? South sea pearl?is this real saltwater pearl? South sea pearl?is this real saltwater pearl? South sea pearl?

The loose pearl is difficult to distinguish definitively. Did it come with the strand and was the strand also described as South Sea? The strand is a Chinese freshwater and not saltwater or South Sea.
HI Jshepherd, Thank you for your help. the strand is described as saltwater😭😭but the luster of this strand is good.I Thought it is saltwater😭😭
the loose pearl is sold as south sea pearl, and , plan to set it into a pendant.

Could you provide me with more advice on whether this single pearl is from saltwater or freshwater, please? I doubt it is a type of freshwater pearls called edison🥸🥸

It's very difficult to tell from the photo because I can really only see one flaw. It's telling, but it isn't definitive. My first instinct is beaded freshwater.

If you bought this pearl from any sort of pearl dealer and you paid $220, that would make it definitive. It's not a South Sea pearl. The price is missing a zero.

Back