little h freshwater drop geodes!

Oh, BAS those are simply wonderful, and YES, Hisano captured your bright, happy personality perfectly! Congratulations to you, and to Hisano on the fabulous design :)

Thanks, everyone! Yes, they do swing and I love that the back of the lavender pearl "faces front" sometimes. You can see it in one of the photos. It is a festive Spring/Summer pair for sure!

Fun earrings to wear. I bet they will go with lots of your summer dresses. Enjoy your new beauties.

Oh my goodness, how superb, jewellery truly made for you.
Thank you for the wonderful 'pearls in action' shots.

They turned out to be perfect for you! The colors of the beads, the rubies, the length and of course the pearl make these truly custom for you! Congratulations!!

They look fabulous on you, BAS! They are the perfect fresh, fun, flirty earrings for Spring/Summer.

Wonderful, BAS! Love the red, red rubies, and the pretty tourmaline accents. I have a soft spot for tourmaline rondelles.

Indeed, a pretty pair of swinging earrings for Spring.

I just love them! Here's how they look at this moment, twirling about:

ear shot 1 3-26-15.jpg

ear shot 2 3-26-15.jpg

3-26-15.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my BAS!!! Those geodes turned out FABULOUS!!!! I love the colors and the movement and those pearls are just gorgeous! So excited for you! And you are right, they do suit you perfectly! Enjoy!!!

Back