Kamoka Beauties

pkinnew

If you haven't been over to the Kamoka site lately check out the psychedelic blue/purple stud earrings. Please someone buy them!!! I've already spent my Christmas $ on a few things and those are so tempting!!!

I've been resisting them since yesterday. They would be perfect with the Kamoka ring I picked up at the ruckus last summer. Then, of course, to complete the set, I "need" that purple Kamoka enhancer/pendant.

I've never been uncertain before, because I don't think I've posted anyone else's stuff. Are we allowed? because WOW! They are psychedelic gorgeous.

The studs and the Kamoka ring I got last summer. The ring pearl has a bright green center and a wonderful purple rim. I really enjoy wearing it! purpleStuds1.jpgRing_9692.jpgRing_9691.jpg

The gorgeous purple Kamoka pendant/enhancer which has also been recently added to the website.

PurplePendant.jpg

Red -- let's not pretend here. Just do it.

BAS - I generally don't post pictures before buying if I intend to buy. I seriously considered them, then decided to wait until after my SoC mabes are set and my taxes are done. :rolleyes: Then, we will see. I don't expect that these beauties will be around that long.

Given how gorgeous my ring pearl is, these studs will be stunning. I hope someone else can purchase and enjoy them.

The other thing in the back of my mind is to save a few $$$ for picking out pearls in person, should there be another ruckus come summer.

But, if they are still in stock at the ruckus, well.... :D

Red - What a dilemma! They are perfect for you - maybe they'll hold them for you?

Love, love, love these earrings! Stunning and the perfect size for the woman who wants the slightly smaller (& lighter weight) earring~

That ring is a gazing ball, Red! Gorgeous!

Thank you, Pattye. It truly is a wonderful ring. It is a favorite that I wear often. So pretty in nearly every light situation.

Red - What a dilemma! They are perfect for you - maybe they'll hold them for you?

No way. First come, first serve. They need to make a living and Kamoka love needs to spread.

Gotcha.

(On another note, I am eagerly awaiting your report regarding setting your SoC mabes. Can you start a thread on that whole process... I am still waiting to set four gorgeous SoC mabes myself and need some inspiration... they were originally bought with the intention of making a ring, pendant and dangle earrings.)

Here are the dark blue-green 8.5 mm Kamoka studs that I picked at the ruckus last summer. I'm also showing them next to the aforementioned Kamoka ring.

It turns out that these studs are blue enough to go with my new Rikitea blue Tahitian strand from PP. Who knew?? I'm completely delighted with them.Kamoka_8622.jpgKamoka_8618.jpg

Gotcha.

(On another note, I am eagerly awaiting your report regarding setting your SoC mabes. Can you start a thread on that whole process... I am still waiting to set four gorgeous SoC mabes myself and need some inspiration... they were originally bought with the intention of making a ring, pendant and dangle earrings.)

Will do. I'll wait until the project is closer to completion in March. There isn't much to show yet. (I decided to go custom and it isn't cheap and I sure hope the results are stunning. You never know for sure with custom. :rolleyes: )

Red that ring is stunning ! And those earrings are a gorgeous colour ... how wonderful that they work with the Riki pearls! I'm really interested to see what you do with the Mabes .. I've often been tempted but hold off as I don't know what I'd do with them lol Exciting to have a new project in the works !

Thank you, Katbran. I'd like to get a photo of the Kamoka stud earrings and the blue Riki's. They match pretty closely, at least under indoor lighting. I generally take pictures outside before or after work, and this time of year it is too dark. I happen to have these photos from a photo shoot last summer.

I got designs for the SoC mabes from two different custom jewelry designers. The first didn't wow me, but it would have been fine. The second I think (I hope!) will be amazing. (Fingers crossed.)

Back