Josh/Kamoka Pearl fans

Jeremy, it is really stunning - I don't know who thought it of but thanks a lot. I understand it was the one and the only, right?

I have around me three males aged 13, 31 and 69, and absolutely unanimously (which in fact never happens) it was loudly approved:)

Olga,
Pretty, pretty, pretty! Enjoy!

I meant to say it earlier: that is a spectacular bracelet! I think it is a great idea to do a keshi bracelet. They stand up to a lot of wear and tear.

Olga, I LOVE the new avatar. I can't get over how beautiful your bracelet. It's a perfect use of keshi. ;)

Warmest congratulations Olga! I've looked at and lusted after your magnificent bracelet many times on the PP site :) I'm so pleased to see it on the wrist of a P-G member :D It's a superb piece, may you always enjoy it in good health.
Regards from Kerry.

Attachments

• meteorite-animation.jpg
    meteorite-animation.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 39
Anna, that is just amazing. I am constantly in awe of your creativity!

I make jewelry, my daughter makes the website 's animation, (she is the girl in the video home page ...).
the pearls page (treasures of the sea) photos were taken near D Day beaches.

I love those meteorites with Tahitians-talk about yang and yin! These pieces are the ultimate! If they have vibes, and I think they do, they are very balancing in a deep way. Beautiful work, Anna!!!

I'm saving for one.

Back