How to Wear Pearls

Jeremy, exquisite pearls, designs, photos, model. Gorgeous, classy, creative, modern. Great job!

Sarah, you are simply amazing.

Sheri

Mia looks gorgeous in these pearls, wow! the first photo is just a bit much bondage--my favorite is the cross body. Not sure it could be looped 3x or not.
If someone quite tall wore it, the length probably would be just right, I know Mia is very petite. Maybe add another long single strand, of Tahitians or blue akoyas in a pattern of singles, twos, threes, with a several inch stretch of white pearls in between to add some over the top interest to the all white strand-----well, maybe----make them do a double take--"what ARE those!!"
Just my musings------

That sounds wonderful! I think the third strand across the body would emphasize the hourglass element of the female shape. Ooooooo - I'm imagining it w some of the 100" challenge strands. Sigh. Dreamy.

Sarah - beautiful additions to this thread... I am glad there is finally a picture of the pearl princess as you appeared at the ruckus party - gorgeous.
But the first photo is amazing.... just exquisite.
Oh, and your nephew is pretty cute, too!!

another from the vault..

another from the vault..

Arguably saving the best for last with this one!
Hours of fun as each charm is removable!

Cheers and pearly blessings to you all..
Sarah

Attachments

• 11photos21.jpg
    11photos21.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 43
The look book is gorgeous. I had the honor to preview it when I was there.

Mia is very photogenic. If you think she is beautiful in those photographs, you have to meet her. She is so much more beautiful in person.

Mia is very photogenic. If you think she is beautiful in those photographs, you have to meet her. She is so much more beautiful in person.

I agree. If I had to sum Mia up in one word, it would be RADIENT! ;)

Sarah,

Beautiful!!! Not fair!!! You have such a nice back/waist. :) The concept would go great with a Saree.

Cheers,
SashiRatna

We have certainly seen how pearls can be worn?from Sarah's vibrant effervescence to Mia's classical elegance.

Thank you!!

Congratulations for looking so cool in pearls and showing it! I'm a cowarrrrrd!!!!

Mia, very nice work!

I think, pearls look best with a very short haircut, an upswept hairdo or in a bun like Mia's.

Sarah, as always I love your creativity and elegance.

Great beginning for this little one......;) What's his name?

Hi Nora and thanks for posting the picture with Shirley Bassey. I never did see this one!

I think the one with the 3 strands in the back is my favourite!:)

The look book has been getting some attention. Our publicist is going to be inviting stylists over next week. We're keeping our fingers crossed. This is such a hit or miss thing.

I'm such a slow learner. Now that I understand what you are doing, the more traditional the better. No one wants to wind up on the "ugliest use of pearls" list on Page Six the next day. So, despite my inclination to the bondage pearls, I'm changing my vote. How much does the 10' strand go for, if it's not too personal a question?

I'm such a slow learner. Now that I understand what you are doing, the more traditional the better. No one wants to wind up on the "ugliest use of pearls" list on Page Six the next day. So, despite my inclination to the bondage pearls, I'm changing my vote. How much does the 10' strand go for, if it's not too personal a question?

Page 3 (or page 2 if you count the first as cover page) lists the strand for $2,200.

http://www.pearlparadise.com/lookbook.aspx

And these are the nominees for lead actress in drama series:
http://www.emmys.com/nominations?tid=69

Last edited:
No pearls at the VMAs, but lots of tackies for Page Six.

The uniform seems to be the same as years past, clean decollete, earrings, maybe a bracelet here and there. Hard pressed to find a necklace of any type.

One shoulder dress is pretty "in" now. I see quite a few of them. This style doesn't look right with necklaces, unless you have a pretty long neck. It's too bad... the decollete dresses could be adorned with knock-out necklaces. But that's coming from me, a necklace person.

Last edited:
Back