How to Wear Pearls

I love the designs of the rings. One of my rings has very similar design but with a deep green jade at the center.

Ok, Mia AND Audrey Hepburn can carry off the pearls-down-the-back look -- but nobody else!

I think loads of women would look great with the pearls down the back.... I still think that is a fabulous look!

Jeremy - what is Mia's favourite?

Jeremy, CHAPEAU !
for the new designs.

Great book Jeremy! Love the overall look.
I like the conch and gold bracelet. Now that's a signature look.

As to the pearl necklace, I like both the bandolere style and the down the back style. My favorite is the triple strand down the back.:D And maybe we should remember that women do wear outrageous designs at these events so sitting pretty to keep from rubbing the pearls probably isn't a nonstarter. It looks fabulous!
barbie

Love it all! Nice to see the Monili pieces, too. Correction? The queen conch pearls in the ring are red, which are more rare than the pink. Hisano gets her name out there - awesome. You are surrounded by beautiful talented women. What a lucky guy!!! ;)

I think, is this only a draft? It came over my computer as very grayed down, and cold. Will this be targeting Christmas? The pearls don't show at their best, so it must be how it is lit, with grayed overtones, unless it's just how my computer presented them.

some of my favorite ways to wear pearls...

some of my favorite ways to wear pearls...

My compliments..Great book Jeremy!
The different and creative ways to wear the pearls we love is one of my favorite subjects! Here are a few from the KOJIMA vault.
First a lovely dressless back shot of some of our past designs.
Second a view of the 100" "GRACE" rope around my waist, before the Ruckus party in July.
Third a candid shot of my long rope of Cook Island baroques worn as a wrapped bracelet.
Fourth my nephew Elias using his mothers rope as a necklace/chew toy!
(I just had to include this last one!)
Happy Labor day weekend!
Cheers, Sarah

Attachments

• DSCN3260.jpg
    DSCN3260.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN0490.jpg
    DSCN0490.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN2094_2.jpg
    DSCN2094_2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 35
  • elias july 2007 berlin.jpg
    elias july 2007 berlin.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 45
Sarah, you just made my day. What a treat to see so many wonderful photos and a look into your world. You're so elegant, yet so down to earth and fun. ;)

I had been meaning to check in on this thread for days...
thanks ladies.. you just made my beautiful day even better!
There are more where these came from, still digging around in the archives!
Blessings, Sarah

Did anyone else have the grayed, overcast problem with transmission of the look-book? Half of the photos had color, and the middle section grays? All of Kojima's pearl photo-postings are vibrant. I'm too new at computers to know what to do or even if there's anything to correct. I guess it's a bit off-topic, sorry. All of the artists on this site have such gorgeous work, I felt like candy had been yanked out of my mouth when I couldn't see the colors in the mid-section of the photo look-book.

Oh, well, not important in the big scheme of things.

Last edited:
I LOVE , really love the first picture. I wish I was poetic - I don't really know how to put it down in words. It's a blend of two beauties ............... I should stop - Very sensuous.

I wish I could wear them like that - maybe someday... :)

I like the belt too and also the necklace with the big pearls - it's the right length.

Cheers,
ShashiRatna

I LOVE , really love the first picture. I wish I was poetic - I don't really know how to put it down in words. It's a blend of two beauties ............... I should stop - Very sensuous.

I wish I could wear them like that - maybe someday... :)

I like the belt too and also the necklace with the big pearls - it's the right length.

Cheers,
ShashiRatna

I know what you mean. The curving lines of her back and the draped pearls are worthy of an oil painting. Glorious.

Last edited:
Back