Hong Kong Jewelry Show September 2017 and Facebook LIVE!

Another request for a steady hand on the camera. And, please, long, loving close-ups of the pearls.

I second that request! Brady- we are not your age! We need SLOOOWER videos so our eyes can catch up, lol!

Hey Brady, I might be outnumbered here, but I rather like that roller coaster video ride!!!

GemGeek, you've got some splainin to do... ????

Hi All!

We are about to to get in the taxi and head to the big show!

I just wanted to let you guys know that these short videos I have posted are mostly just personal video scrap-booking. The "Dizzying" quality was somewhat intentional for these videos. Our facebook Live content will not be like that.

We have invested in some stabilization equipment that should render the videos bounce free, but please let me know if that is translating for you once the Live begins.

WHO IS EXCITED?!?!?!

Last edited:
LoL I saw the noted part as well :). Glad you're having fun! Looking forward to your upcoming videos!
I wish I adjusted my sleep schedule so I can enjoy the whole pearling around.

I'm loving this live feed, guys! So cool to be able to see all the pearls and hear your explanations of what's what.

Brady, LOVED the CPAA live feed post this morning, even though I didn't get to watch it live (a little sleep, darn ...). Looking forward to today's posts, and hoping you have more connectivity success, as yesterday's was short but wonderful. Sleep ... ah, I can sleep when I'm dead as the quote goes lol.

I must go check out those videos! And if you're interested in a great Instagram feed from the show, check out our very own Katbran's photos: @pearlzaustralia Hmmm, can't seem to get the link to work. Go to Instagram and just search for @pearlzaustralia

Day 2 FB live is starting soon, and my eyes are looking forward to seeing some pearls O_O.

Roosters, heart stopping creme de la cremes, and mermaid pearls

Roosters, heart stopping creme de la cremes, and mermaid pearls

So Day 2 video was a beautiful Eyeful.

Did anyone else see the Rooster at 4900/ ~10:51

roosterpearl.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality picture, but I'm no pro in screen shots :). I was wondering what the others were in front of it... I think a fish on the bottom right? Maybe an octopus to the bottom left.

The creme de la creme de la creme de la creme golden vietnamese akoyas were unbelievable, I'm hoping someone will take a picture of those, and the blue purple ones.

CathyKeshi- was that you on FB that was interested in the golden ones?

So in regards to mermaid pearls. I had given the person a benefit of the doubt, maybe she meant tahitians... but the pearl part of my brain knew she was talking about the oyster party dyed pearls. I hope these live videos will educate more about the reality of pearls.

Yes, Abi that was me, with the question about the golden akoyas :) I had guessed there were about 40 extraordinary pearls in that bowl at most ... not 111 ... way out of my league except for dreaming. The purples were lovely too, weren't they? I missed that rooster, thanks for catching the screenshot! I think you're right about the "mermaid pearls" ...

Oh how much I LOVE these videos!! That's the BEST thing ever guys))))))

PS Hisano's face when Jeremy took away tahitian souffles just broke my heart :D :D
Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 12.45.32.jpg

Back