A Facebook Live Pearl Paradise Show and Tell

IMG_6501.jpg

Lilliefuzzysocks and Newberry. Aka Lucy and Ethel.

It was so nice of Jeremy and Hisano to block out the day to let us take over "The Vault" and have Newberry's party at Pearl Paradise. We all had a ball. We are counting the days until we can return and see all the other pearl lovers at The Ruckus.

Last edited:
I was so excited to see you all, I never even noticed the photos were sideways LOL ... Here you go:

JeremyCynde1.jpgJeremyCynde2.jpgJeremyCynde3.jpgMatchedSets.jpgSouffles1.jpg

My pleasure, lilliefuzzysocks ... it's so funny; I just was so excited to see Jeremy and Cynde looking so happy, I truly never noticed ... sorry it took me so long :)

Wonderful pictures and gorgeous pearls!! Great seeing you again! That harvest strand and the little h with blue diamonds, oh my!

Last edited:
It was such a fun day of friends and pearls! I could not resist taking my favorite little h earrings home with me. I can't wait to see everyone at the ruckus in July.

KaySD, the ruby and seed pearl ones? Stunning on you :) I look forward to seeing those in July!

It was such a fun day of friends and pearls! I could not resist taking my favorite little h earrings home with me. I can't wait to see everyone at the ruckus in July.

Those looked great on you! Congratulations!

I was trying to be good and wait for my Bali trip, but I called and got the two Vietnamese 5-6mm baroque pistachio akoya strands. I'll be able to layer them with the blue and pistachio pair that I got a couple of years ago. I love these light-weight and colorful pearls in the summer.

So many other temptations. That harvest strand was so unique and amazing.

What a great day we all had celebrating Newberry's birthday and playing with lots and lots of pearls!

Great pics, LFS! I'm posting more pics of pearls... lots of little h pieces next to screamers, and next to my stash of Tahitians and gss pairs. And a couple more group shots with Jeremy and Erin, both being very helpful as always! Ha! I just realized I caught Jeremy's and Erin's reflections in the mirrors!

Today I picked up a couple end results from a portion of my stash!

Attachments

• IMG_1780.jpg
    IMG_1780.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1779.jpg
    IMG_1779.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1837.JPG
    IMG_1837.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1838.JPG
    IMG_1838.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1796.jpg
    IMG_1796.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1802.jpg
    IMG_1802.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1813.jpg
    IMG_1813.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 49
Ha! You are another stud girl. My favorite earring style since I was 16, and will probably remain so. Gorgeous studs, lmgarden!

Thanks, Cathy and Red. I had been ogling those ruby earrings for a while online, and once I had them in my clutches I couldn't let go, lol. Now I just need to pick an outfit to wear them with for the Ruckus.

Red, those small akoya strands have such great color and luster. I wanted the blue one, but I have no idea what I would do with those little pearls since I usually go for the big ones.

Lmgarden, your earrings turned out beautifully. I look forward to seeing what you do with the other pearls you selected.

Thanks, Red!
I love the simplicity of studs. I used to wear at least 12mm studs up to 15mm, but lately my ears are bothered by the weight. Now I'm duplicating my old larger studs with smaller sizes. It's the opposite of pss for my ears, but not for necklaces - at least not yet!

Thanks, KaySD!
Your little h ruby earring look so gorgeous on you... you have the perfect skin color for pearls and rubies!! Can't wait to see them again at the Ruckus.

Red, I missed that you you bought the 2 pistachio akoya strands! Your gonna love them, they're truly beautiful irl!

Lmgarden your pearls are sensational. Are the blue pair Tahitians? So gorgeous!

Congrats!!! They are lovely on you! Looking forward to seeing you again!!

Lmgarden your pearls are sensational. Are the blue pair Tahitians? So gorgeous!

Thank you, Hanadama! Yes, the blue studs are Tahitians...at first we all thought they were large blue akoyas.

Thank you, SunSeeker! I'm really pleased with my new studs, and my ears are happier. I haven't decided what to do with the peacock and greenish pearls yet... possibly a ring or rings.

Back