Hong Kong Jewelry Show September 2017 and Facebook LIVE!

Please help Brady lol ... I look forward to seeing little H live :)

I reduced shadows in that photo to see if the GSS pendant can be seen better. Boy, that is huge!

CPAA photo:GSS pendant.jpg

Thank you Jeremy, for an inside glimpse of the pearl Oscars! Congratulations to Jac Branellec Sr. and Robert Wan on the well deserved awards.

Videos ... what's a little blur, a bit of grumbly internet compared to getting to tag along and ask $8,000 questions ? :) Thank You, Jeremy, Hisano and Brady!

Yes, Cathy- you asked the $8,000 question!! But you have good taste :)
I want to thank Jeremy and Hisano, but a big shout out to Brady who managed to talk to all of us hysterical pearl crazy women, AND talk to vendors AND keep up a running description of what was happening. It was all so pearlicious.

We definitely need to see that tie right side up! First the monogramed shirt, now the pearl tie; delightful :)

IMG_7787.JPGRSUP.jpg

I'm going to post the pants-optional story later when the thread dies down. Wow, that JNA party looks amazing!

Oh did I miss the live day 3 today? Or is it showing later on and I didn't miss anything. (Hoping for the later.)
Bailey: Brady@pearlparadise.com

I don't think you've missed the live feed Abi; don't think it's happened yet.

Oh thank you Cathy! Had just come out of church and thought I missed the segment since Jeremy said it'll be a short one today.
I'll just make sure my notifications are working then :). See y'all for fb live then!

Thanks for all the reporting Jeremy and Brady, this was in the past unthinkable that there was an inside overview in the pearl industry.

Sorry about that everyone! We had some technical difficulties with the equipment today and so we could only film and couldn't Facebook Live. We finally got it fixed, but now it's 10:30 pm on the West Coast, so we are just going to wait and go live again tomorrow morning.

It's probably a good thing though. We are working on the wish lists today!

The footage is so much fun to watch! Thanks Brady, Jeremy and Hisano!

BTW, is that Tahitian souffle strand for sale?

Ah I see, then tomorrow is another day :)

Kay: Where did you see a souffle Tahitian strand?!

Abi, look on the very first FB Live video on Sept. 12. Around 7:46 Jeremy shows the Tahitian souffle strand off. It appears elsewhere too later in the video. Jeremy & Hisano brought it back from their recent trip to Tahiti.

Thanks for letting us know, Jeremy. We'll await the wish lists and the video tomorrow!

Back