Hong Kong Jewelry Show September 2017 and Facebook LIVE!

Hong Kong has changed so much since my first trip. Almost all the old haunts have been replaced by sterile new buildings. There are still a few spots left where me and friends escape to at night. If you are tired of HK and Kowloon you can always escape to the other side of the island and have lunch at Stanley Market. Even though it has changed a lot I still like Hong Kong.

Hope you have a great trip Mikeyy ... any treasure hunting this time?

I am always in search for something interesting. I will try to post some pics myself. Maybe some video if I learn how. ;)

Mikkey, the first time I was in Hong Kong was in 1972. Kowloon was cozy and many not too big hotels. And shopping was also much more fun then.

Yes Sir Cees, Flying in and out of the old Kai Tak airport. Shopping was a lot more fun in the old days

http _i2.cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_130611022119-hong-kong-kai-tak-cathay2-horizontal-large-.jpg

ALWAYS appreciate the photos Mikeyy! And everyone else. That's quite a plane photo ... not much room for clearance :)

HIlarious video, looking forward to seeing the FB live. Safe travels.

That video makes me feel like we all Snapchatted with you on your trip, Brady! Have fun and keep it coming :)

Back