Hong Kong September 2023

Jeremy and Hisano, I really enjoyed the video link today. I'm just not good at buying expensive items that fast. I really have to sleep on it. But I enjoyed everyone else snapping up those gorgeous unique pearls you found. Can't wait until I can see what you find tomorrow.

Just ordered some absolutely stunning Akoya Takahashi pearls via Pearlescence for my sisters Christmas pressie. Mine are the innermost strand here:love::love::love:. cant wait to see them in real life!

Attachments

• pearls1.jpg
    pearls1.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 96
Great to see you all!

I just put on the Facebook Live event from today-- the GSS-- but the video has no sound. I tried it on Safari and Chrome. I have the volume on the video and my computer turned up.
Is it just me?

I have been having a blast watching (and buying from) the Facebook live from Hong Kong. I can't WAIT to get my pretties set and home so I can flaunt them! :D *happy dance* Thank you THANK YOU for making such treasures available.

There was a problem with the sound at the beginning of Day 3 with the GSS, but after a couple of minutes the problem was resolved, so just go forward about 2 minutes. It's been great fun watching the lives and seeing the photos from the show!
I actually had tried that. In fact I'd forwarded through the entire video at intervals and still there was no sound.

I just tried it again now, and it's working.
Weird, but glad it's working now.

Jeremy and Hisano, I really enjoyed the video link today. I'm just not good at buying expensive items that fast. I really have to sleep on it. But I enjoyed everyone else snapping up those gorgeous unique pearls you found. Can't wait until I can see what you find tomorrow.
I agree with you on that one...but alas you ended up with that gorgeous necklace last night...and I was going to get the D3 25 because the chain matches the earrings I got (but it was sold) so instead I got the really pretty and BIG D3-26 and they said on Instagram they saved the best for last...White South Sea tonight!

I really want some more little h pieces, so I was trying so hard not to buy anything during the HK Live event. But I think I'll be really pleased with the golden SS necklace I bought. I don't have anything like it. All my SS pearls are part of mixed ropes or tin-cups from Kojima. Plus, it came with a diamond chain. My mother had a diamonds by the yard choker, and my sister got it. I've always wanted one. And I can use it on all my other pendants, too. Plus, I love an interesting bail on a single pearl. Now I just need to figure out which earrings to match with it.

What I really loved was everything that cost more than $10K, but those pearls just weren't in my budget. That lottery ticket did not win last night.

I really want some more little h pieces, so I was trying so hard not to buy anything during the HK Live event. But I think I'll be really pleased with the golden SS necklace I bought. I don't have anything like it. All my SS pearls are part of mixed ropes or tin-cups from Kojima. Plus, it came with a diamond chain. My mother had a diamonds by the yard choker, and my sister got it. I've always wanted one. And I can use it on all my other pendants, too. Plus, I love an interesting bail on a single pearl. Now I just need to figure out which earrings to match with it.

What I really loved was everything that cost more than $10K, but those pearls just weren't in my budget. That lottery ticket did not win last night.
It really is hard not to buy anything. The prices were great and you know it's going to look better in person. Most of what I got were undrilled pearls for earrings and a ring. The beautiful golden earrings and the golden necklace. These live events were so much fun!

Back