A Facebook Live Pearl Paradise Show and Tell

Uggg. Thanks CathyKeshi, I am having trouble getting these upright. Will have to down load and change them all from my ipad. I took a lot to share.

Here are two strands Jeremy showed us. Red Sea cultured pearls. The farm started in 1997 and only was running for a few years. Creamy grey and were very pretty. FullSizeRender (25).jpg

Last edited:
Jeremy also brought in a surprise 40" harvest strand from Jewelmer. It was dreamy and the entire strand matched the length of the strand.
IMG_0666.jpg

Newberry was looking for a new Tahitian strand for her birthday and is considering this peacock drop beauty. FullSizeRender (27).jpg

Love the photos! The jewelmer rope is to die for! And I love that Tahitian strand. Gorgeous overtones!

Did you pick up anything for yourself Wendy?

Why can't I see any of the photos? I don't even see the word "attachment."

Imgarden was shopping for Tahitian pearls and Jeremy stopped by to help.

Attachments

• lisa.jpg
    lisa.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
We looked at akoyas, natural white, gold and baroque blue. The blue were Kay's. We also saw blue and pistachio Akoya Keshi.
IMG_6493.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6494.jpg
    IMG_6494.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 46
Now I can see the photos. I'm hyperventilating. Those blues! Those Tahitians! Those ALL THE PEARLS!

In photo 51, from the video I recall the white akoyas were hanadama. Were they the natural whites, do you remember?

They looked very white in the video, much whiter than the the loose metallic white FWP that had been spread onto 2 boxes nearby.

Oh my!!! What did I miss!?!??!?!!! That harvest strand.... I want! The little h necklace is so perfect in so many ways. It is beautiful online so I can only imagine how breathtaking it must be in real life! And that center blue strand.... oh my!!!

Newberry was also considering some souffle` pearls filled with rubies from the Little h line. Ms. Hisano helped with her selection. 17880536_10211163537717643_3753639793253562194_o.jpg

There were bags of loose high luster metallics, which for some reason didn't get a photo taken of but I will post what I did. I know others took lots of photos of Hisano's line, I only got a snippet since they were covering it.
IMG_6504.jpg
IMG_6507.jpg

IMG_6497.jpg
This my husband and Imgarden to the right. Thank you dear for driving 4 hours so we could attend the party.

Back